He squirmed like a damn piglet underneath of me and managed to bring his knee up into my gut, knocking the wind out of me as I fell back, breathing hard. I got back to my feet as Seth scrambled to his. He was panting too and started to look a little pale, probably from the blood loss.

"Seth, stop this," I ordered, "You're going to pass out if you keep throwing blood everywhere." Seth fumed at that and lunged at me this time. I caught him around the waist and lifted him off his feet, which succeeded in pissing him off even more. It was like trying to calm a hornet's nest.

"Put me the fuck down, you bastard! Get your pervert hands off me or I'll rip 'em off! I'll destroy you, you hear me?! Let me go!" Seth shouted, kicking his feet and trying to throw his head back to hit me in the mouth, but I ducked my head back to avoid it. I threw him onto the couch where he kicked before shooting back to his feet.

However, this time when he got to his feet, he wobbled and tried to grab onto something. Julian moved faster and caught Seth under the arms, wincing as he struggled to keep him on his feet. Seth shoved at him, breathing hard as he tried to right himself.

"You're gonna die of blood loss, you idiot," I snarled, then turned on Kipp, who had been covering his ears still, "Kipp, go get a towel or something to stop the blood." Kipp just nodded quickly and fled the room to the kitchen. Seth was looking at Julian closely, eyes narrowed as he panted. He threw his hand out into Julian's face, making Julian gasp and shut his eyes as the blood spattered across his face.

I wanted to step over to Seth and punch him so hard in the jaw he wouldn't be able to chew the pasta he loved so much, but I resisted as Julian peeked his eyes open again to look at Seth nervously.

"I'm not gonna bite you, Seth," He managed, watching Seth's face twist in confusion, "It's like Adam says. I'm not gonna bite you. You can fling your blood at me all you want, but I won't drink it. Even if you're practically offering to me."

"Why?" Seth asked, his expression genuinely puzzled. Julian snorted, wiping his face with his shirt sleeve before giving Seth a sour look.

"Cuz you're my friend, you dumbass." He answered. Seth stared at him for a while longer, the confusion etched onto his face priceless. I almost laughed, but that would only succeed in more violence and Seth was still bleeding. Thankfully, Kipp rushed in with a couple towels and the medical kit that Seth's mom kept in the hall closet. We finally got Seth to sit down and wrap his hand up while the rest of us sat on the other sofa to give him space.

Seth had a terrible temper and one thing we learned, through the hard way actually, was to let him simmer down on his own. Touching him was a big no-no.

"I'm confused." Seth said at last. Kipp snorted, folding his arms over his chest as he leaned against the arm of the sofa.

"You're confused? My best friend just cut his hand open for no reason. How the fuck do you think I feel?" He demanded, annoyed. I spared him a quick glance, leaning on the sofa with Julian sitting right up against me.

"Like you just stepped into an episode of the Twilight Zone," I answered, making him look at me, "Trust me. At least you found out this way. I found out while we were having sex." Julian turned red at that and gave me a look that told me he was going to strangle me. Kipp groaned.

"I really did not need to know that. I mean, I'm cool with you guys being gay and all, you know, more power to ya, but I really did not wanna know your personal life." He complained, making me roll my eyes.

"Can we start from the beginning?" Seth suggested at last, rubbing his temples. He still looked pissed and like he wanted to punch something, but we complied with his question. Julian and I started from the beginning when I had snuck into his house and we ended up having sex. We sorta left out the details, because A) Nobody was allowed to know about Julian being sexy, and B) We didn't need to hear Kipp whine. I explained the moment I saw Julian's fangs and Julian's explanation of their society.