Chapter 9

(*3rd person POV, yaoyorozu, Jiro, kaminari*)

"There's no way they're fighting zombies out there!" Kaminari shouted not wanting to believe they were trapped in a room waiting for two people to kill a zombie horde.

Jiro had her earphone in the ground and had a blush on her face, yaoyorozu noticed this. "What's wrong Jiro?"

"Their flirting." She mumbled out, it was embarrassing to listen to someone flirt.

Yaoyorozu didn't hear her. "I couldn't hear you Jiro can you repeat that?"

Jiro took a deep breath and spoke this time louder so they could hear. "Their flirting."

Yaoyorozu looked surprised and kaminari had an 'of course they are' look on his face. Both Yaoyorozu and Jiro looked at him to question that look and he explained. "I thought it was pretty obvious they were together, and during the training when Bakugou got hurt I asked him what happened and he said something about him saying something he shouldn't  have, I assume he said something about chiyoko that toshiaki didn't like. I mean they are a normal couple beside the fact that they're secretive and toshiaki is reading that crappy notebook all the time, what do you think is in it?"

Yaoyorozu shook her head. "No, chi- Yasu told Mina that she wasn't dating anyone when Mina asked." And then she thought about Kaminari's question. And looked around the room, if they're keeping secrets this would be the best place to hide it. Eventually after looking around the room she found it. "Ah, got the book."

"Guys, they're starting to fight against the zombies!" Jiro said. By the amount that she heard there were at least a hundred zombies and four big guys.

Kaminari took the notebook of Yaoyorozu and read the first page. It explained what the world was, a normal world that somehow turned into a zombie filled one the writer of the book believed it was because of some virus, which would make sense nobody would make zombies, they can't be controlled.

"How are they doing Jiro?" Yaoyorozu asked worriedly for her classmate and friend. She was also thinking about the possibility that they didn't survive, how were they supposed to get home? And if they couldn't get home, could they really survive here?

Jiro concentrated for a moment before answering. "I can't speak for injuries but the footsteps are getting less and they're still firing bullets."

Kaminari, seemingly finding the book boring, put it back and looked around the room. He then picked up one of the wind up monkeys. "Why do they have this?"

Yaoyorozu looked at him before going to take it out of his hands. "Put it Kaminari, you know we're not supposed to touch anything." She reached out to grab it as Kaminari winded it up.

"Relax, it's just a kid to-." He stopped speaking as the others seemed to ask him why. He kept turning the handle on the box nervously while sweating. "Y-Yaoyorozu make or find something that can survive and protect us from an explosive."

Jiro and yaoyorozu paled. "K-Kaminari, y-you don't m-mean..." Jiro trailed off as Kaminari nodded profusely as he kept twisting the handle on the monkey's back.

Jiro and yaoyorozu looked around the room for something, anything! To save them from Kaminari's stupidity.

"Guys I found a shield!" Jiro said as picked up a pat of a shield made out of metal, it was an eagle's face and beak.

Yaoyorozu took it and made a material that was resistant to explosions. She put them in a corner of the room away from anything as she held them up and kaminari placed the monkey underneath.

Both of them ran into the opposite corner of the room where Jiro was, there was a clapping sound of the symbols. After a few seconds and thinking Kaminari was mistaken an explosion happened. It scared them and made Jiro cover her ears even more as it was very loud with enhanced hearing.