Chapter 8

(*1st person POV, kenshin*)

Before anyone in the class knew what was happening the warp villain warped us, I mean what else did you expect, to different zones.

"Yasu!" I called out and reached my hand out to her as she grabbed it. I pulled her in and when I feel we were falling I put myself underneath her so that she wouldn't get hurt.

We hit the ground and I let out a groan of pain. "Are you okay kenshin?!" Yasu asked as she got out of my arms.

"Yep, just peachy." I said as I sat up and looked around, we were in the mountain zone. I saw that Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari were here as well.

Yasu went towards them as she knew I was fine. "You guys okay?" She asked as she helped Yaoyorozu and Jiro up.

"Just a little hurt, nothing to worry about." Yaoyorozu said. Jiro just nodded along and Kaminari was just groaning.

I looked around and saw people approaching us, villains. "Hey Yasu. Get a portal outside the base ready, we will take them there and finish them." I said. We weren't carrying our guns on us I only had a limited and so did Yasu.

Yasu looked at me like I was insane. "Are you sure?" I just nodded and held the knife in my hands ready to attack.

She opened the portal. "Get in guys, come on!" She ran through along with the others while once I saw that they were through I ran through it as well seeing a villain coming towards me.

I got through and saw Yasu closing her hand, a thing that helps her visualise the portal closing. Two villains managed to get through and I went into the base locking the doors behind me. They were big metal doors so hopefully they won't be able to get through.

A big fist shaped dent appeared on the door as the villains shouted. "Come out you little shits I don't where we are but I'll kill and then get back!"

I looked at Yasu as the others with us looked around confused, if I was them I would be as well, this place is like a bunker for the apocalypse. "Yasu get some guns pack a punched. Their starting to attract attention and I want to be prepared."

She nodded and went off to get some. "You guys follow me as well, you'll need something to protect yourself with." The others, although confused, followed and I pushed myself against the door so it wouldn't give out as easily.

(*1st person POV, Yasu*)

I brought them to the upper floor where all our guns, gobblegum, jars of zombie drops were. "Hey Jiro, you can use your earphone jacks to locate people, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Why? What are we looking out for?"

I got myself an Illuminated Deanimator, which is a pack of punched ICR-1, a porter's X2 Ray Gun and I smashed a carpenter and used it.

"Carpenter." A demonic voice called out. It wouldn't be much but it would buy us some extra time.

"Stick your earphones into the ground, look out for heavy footsteps, how many and what sound they make, metallic or barefoot." I said as I got kenshin's guns.

A High Velocity Kicker, a porter's X2 Ray Gun.

Jiro did what she was told and listened, she was shocked at what she heard, fast moving people making groaning sounds, at least ten dogs from what she could hear and four bear fitted loud stepping people and one metallic one.

Jiro told me this and I knew that this was going to be difficult especially with these guys here. I also took some li'l arnies with me just in case.