Chapter 5

(*1st person POV, kenshin*)

First was the fifth meter dash. Me and Yasu were going against each other. "Don't get mad when I beat you."

She just scoffed and got into position. "You know I'm faster than you. I don't know how you got the idea of you beating me in your head."

"Hey Yasu." She turned to look at me as the timer was about to start. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Get ready for tonight."

I pulled away and she had a big blush on her face. The timer started and I ran and she soon snapped out of it following after me but not being able to catch up to me.

"4.47 seconds."

"5.67 seconds."

"See I told you I would win." I said smugly. Yasu came over to me and punched me in the stomach full force. It knocked the air out of me as I laid on the ground.

"You cheated! I'll get a rematch later." Yasu walked over to me and back to the class. Most gave me pitying looks although they also knew I distracted her so I deserved it.

Aizawa didn't give me a glance and told the ones to go next.

Next was a grip test. I got '187 kgw' and Yasu got '196 kgw. Let's just say that she rubbed it in my face.

After that was the standing long jump, we both cleared the sandbox.

After that was the ball throw. I didn't have any weapons that could help me so I had to rely on my own strength. The ball flew out of my hand and landed '159 meters' away.

When Yasu went she probably had the same realization as me because she turned to look at me but I shook my head. She threw the ball as well and it landed '158 meters' away.

Yasu came back and then midoriya went up, I don't know how he got in but good for him he always wanted to be a hero and now he has the chance although the scores he is getting are low so that might put him back.

He got forty six meters the first time and then Aizawa talked to, he started a muttering spree, and the did it again but I saw his finger light up and the ball went far.

Bakugou went to attack midoriya or deku as he called him but Aizawa held him back.

The rest of the tests were simple and Aizawa told us the expulsion was a lie. Which was good for midoriya.

1. Yaororozu momo
.
.
.
.
.
7. Kenshin toshiaki
8. Yasu chiyoko
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
22. Izuku midoriya

After that school was over so we went home. We didn't go to the zombie world that day as we just wanted to relax which just involves us watching whatever we want while Yasu cuddles into me and I wrap my arms around her.

The next day everything was normal but we were having foundational heroic studies. And most of the class was talking about who was teaching us.

Yasu was talking to Mina and some other girls about it and I was once again studying the notebook, about things that could be in the ritual, apparently called keepers. It doesn't say the purpose of them but they are not like normal zombies and they float.

Eventually while I was still reading it finding things about them the door was bashed open almost breaking.

"IT'S ME!" A loud voice which all of us recognised from all of the class including Yasu and although I was excited I didn't stand and shout out like the rest of the class. "... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" That was an absolute lie, he came through it really weirdly.