thank you destiny. (27)

Começar do início

"oh, me?"

the line was suddenly silent.

"i went back to texas."

"YOU WHAT?"

"i'm sorry for leaving you guys, but i knew that bad would hate me for kissing you and as i said before i don't wanna be awkward nor do i want to be thirdwheeling."

"i- nick... be safe there okay? you're still my friend. also don't worry i already told darryl everything yesterday. he's not angry."

"i hope so."

skeppy could hear nick slightly chuckle.

"anyways i gotta go. we have to meet george."

"okay, have fun. congrats."

the line ended.

zak sighed. he didn't knew that nick would go back to texas, leaving him and bad all alone in the U.K.

well, not all alone. the two of them has each other.

[time skip]

the two were now outside george's house. it was in a normal neighborhood, but the couple itself were not normal, just like skeppy and bad.

they rang the door.

"coming!" they could hear a british voice shout.

suddenly, the door flew open, showing a very tired looking british dude.

the three of them stared until something clicked in their minds.

"skeppy? bad?" the british guy said, recognizing the two of them.

bad soon realized and recognized the voice. "george?!"

skeppy was confused.

"bro! how'd you know where i live? why'd you come here?" george bombarded them with questions while letting them inside.

"well for starters, i saw an article about a couple. one of them was from an incorrect computer code while the other one is just a normal person. i didn't know that you'd be the one i'd be meeting, george!" bad explained.

skeppy just listened to the two of them talk. he was extremely curious, especially about his own existence. maybe george and his boyfriend knows something.

"georgeeee! who was at the door?" an american said and walked to george.

bad and skeppy immediately looked at where the voice is coming from.

the man had blonde hair, green eyes and light freckles which scattered all over his face.

bad recognized his voice.

"dream?"

"no way, bad?" dream asked and sat down with george on the sofa.

"why're you guys here?" dream asked and george explained everything.

"which one of you was the glitch?" skeppy said after his long silence.

dream raised his hand and said, "me."

"how'd you come to this earth?" skeppy began interviewing clay.

"i don't actually remember. when i woke up and saw that i wasn't in george's computer anymore, when i wasn't in the place i familiarized myself the most, it was scary." clay explained.

"when i woke up, i was in a random hotel room in the U.K. for some reason, i already had a room for myself despite the fact that it was my first time outside his computer."

"i don't know what happened. everything felt like a dream, like my name." he wheezed at his own joke and continued,

"it felt like a very realistic dream, that's all i can say. me being a glitch felt like a dream. a dream that i couldn't forget. i didn't remember having any life before me being the glitch."

clay finished explaining, making bad and skeppy nod.

"what about you, skep?" clay asked.

"i felt the same way." he sighed in relief.

finally there was someone that relates to him.

"so, did any of you know why it happened?" bad asked again.

"maybe it's because destiny wanted us all to meet." george said in a very sentimental way which made everyone laugh.

"i guess so.." zak mumbled to himself as he glances at darryl.

darryl had a big smile on his face. his smile was very contagious for skeppy, so he smiled as well.

thank you destiny for letting us meet.

-
(a/n)

this book is one chapter away from completion. thank you everyone for reading!

edited.