"We do need to talk, kit. We need to talk about why he is here and why you were around hi-" 

"Because I wanted the truth. This whole time I thought my friend hated me, didn't want me, but instead it was all of you who lied and sent him away." Pitch was listening but not really. There was fear coming from the necklace around Sam's neck and slight fear coming from the man himself. Pitch tapped into the memory on where the fear was stemming from and felt his own heart race. That was a problem. 

"Jackson, that is not what happened." 

"Yes, it is. You blamed him for something that couldn't be controlled, something you didn't even give him a chance to explain the whole thing. What does that sound like to you? I think I remember an Easter where I wasn't given a chance to explain anything?" 

Bunny flinched as he stepped back slightly. He didn't know that still sat on Jack's mind. He felt guilty after that moment when he sent Jack away without explanation when Pitch had destroyed Easter. 

"That was different and you know that." 

"Is it? Is it really? It seems like when someone in this world does something wrong or even slightly evil, you tear them down." Sandy and Tooth copied each other as they started rubbing their hands together. This was never supposed to be found out. It was Sandy who was seeing the glow at Jack's feet. 

"Alright everyone, let's just all calm down." It was Callahan who stepped up, being rarely serious. He could see that whatever was happening was way too serious for anyone to just speak out. He stepped in between Jack and Aster who were staring at each other like they did way in the past when he watched them. 

This wasn't Jack Bunnymund, the son of Aster, this was the Jack that was way in the past who didn't see him as a father. Callahan put himself in between everyone and Jack as he looked back and forth. None of them really knew Jack's new powers as he watched the boy take a deep breath before crossing his arms. 

"Okay, so this is what's gonna happen. Jack, you're going to speak everything you have to say and then everyone is going to respond. Everyone got that?" Callahan looked at the others as they all nodded before looking at Jack to see the boy glaring slightly. Jack met his eyes and Callahan felt that this was a piece of the amount of trauma on Jack's mind. 

"It was my choice to make the deal for those demons, to save Sam. That was all me. I had everything under control in my head until I knew someone who save me and even if no one could, I knew I was doing something good. When I woke up, I expected to be comforted by everyone but Sam wasn't there. I was told he didn't want to see me ever again. I thought I had done something wrong." 

Callahan watched as Jack talked, he watched as the steady stare was on Bunny and North. The two looked guilty about what he was saying but no regret was in their minds. Callahan had watched it all go down, him and Denver, and knew something had happened in Jack's mind that they missed. 

They had been there the day Jack had been taken to the woods, felt the fear through everyone when Jack started reacting to the woods. It was no secret that there was trauma hidden in the "family" they all had. Callahan shook his head as he came back out of his own mind. Now was not the time to go into his own thinking. 

"I thought it was all me. But it wasn't, they all made the decision for me. It's like they didn't think I could take care of myself." Denver kept quiet. This was a long time coming and there were many more things that were like that. Too many things had been pushed back into Jack's mind due to him just trying to be nice. 

"That's not it, that's not what we wanted, Jack! We didn't want to risk your life anymore-" 

"I was fine!" Jack screamed, cold air rushing from his body. Everyone stepped back. Sam felt the energy in the room change as he took it all in silently. Jack's glow had slowly been fading as he let what he was thinking out but now it was back full force. He glanced at the Guardians to see their reactions of guilt and slight fear at Jack's rant.