Chapter 19: End game

Thank you for 18k reads. This is the pre climax chapter. Hope you guys like it. Don't kill me after reading this chapter. Now story time. Let's begin.

Flashback

9th July 2021

9:15PM

A man wore black shirt and black pant parked his van infront of Maya's house. He got down from the van and covered his face with a monster mask entered the house using the back entrance. Because he knew that the main electric box held at behind the house. He was following them since they entered Pondicherry. Before that, he checked where is the main electric box to unplug the main. Maya and Megala didn't aware of it. The man stayed at the kitchen and hide himself in darkness in the Kitchen and watched what Maya and Megala doing. He checked his watch time 9:30 PM. He quickly went outside and unplug the main. Megala went outside to check. He quickly went inside with iron rod. Maya was searching candles in the drawers. Suddenly,she sensed someone is behind her she took a vase from the table and turned to hit the person but the person holds her hand and pushed her to floor. Maya got up and tried to ran away , she tried to shout Megala's name. The man hit on Maya's head with a iron rod and blood all over the floor. She was blabbering Vishwa's name in the unconscious state, she couldn't get up because of a trauma of hit by the iron rod. He dragged her to take her to his place.

The blood of her placed all over the dragged floor. The man took her blood on the floor and write " The Judgement Day" on the hall wall. He took her on his shoulder and put her in his van. Megala who coming from behind the house saw the whole house filled with blood, she shouted Maya's name loudly but no response. She heard a car driving sound from outside of the house. She quickly, went out and saw a van going from their house. She panicked and shouted Maya's name aggressively. The van went from there. The neighbourhood people came out from their houses because of Megala's shouting. She don't know what to do. Few minutes later, Vishwa and Rakshan showed up. Megala crying and talking to neighbourhood people. Vishwa and Rakshan get down. When Megala sees Vishwa, she quickly run towards him and said.

Megala: Vishwa!!! YARRO MAYA AH KADATHIDU POYIDANGA DA.(someone kidnapped Maya)

(Flashback ends)

The kidnapper and Maya were reached a abandoned warehouse which is held at far from the city. The warehouse was Harun's hideout when he came from the mental Asylum. The man dragged Maya to entered the house. He left her on the floor and went to drink water. Maya who keep on saying Vishwa's name subconsciously tried to alerted herself for making aware of she was kidnapped by someone. Putting lot of efforts,she opened her eyes and tried to see his face. The man who is in kitchen drink water, he removed his mask and Maya saw his face. That was the ..... male maid who died because AIDS. She was hell shocked. He came near Maya and hold her hair very tightly....

Maya: ahhhh (when he tightly holds her hair)

The male maid: Relax Maya...relax.Naa setuden nu en pondatti sollirupa, nee nambirupe. Ippadi da setu ponaven, uyiroda iruken nu yosigiriya??? Simple, Avaloda amma konuruvenu mirattunu, unkida poi solla sonna, appadiye sollida. (tightening his hand by holding her hair)

(Relax Maya....relax... my wife informed you that I was died due to AIDS. You trusted her. You are thinking that How the hell dead person, came alive?? Simple, I blackmailed her that tell lie to you. If she didn't lie to you i told her that I will kill her mother, she also lie to you. )

Maya: arghhhh (painfully)

The male maid: Unnaku oru unmai sollanum, oru periya ragasiyam, unnaku theriyama maraichu vechiruka unmai. Ennaku Harun ah rombe pidikum. Naa avana ippadi evalo happya vechika mudiyumo antha alavuku happy ah vechikiden. Appo than avanuku oru ponna pidika arambichuchu. Ennaku athu pidikave ille. Ippadi yathu atha ponna pathi avan nanaikama iruka neraiya try panna. Aana ennale avana matha mudiyale. Enna vidu avan thoram poga aarambichen. Appo than Vishwakum Harunkum sandai vanthuchu. Atha naa use panna, Avana marupudiyum drugs ku aadumai aaguna, Appothan, Vishwa ku ellam vishyamu theriya vanthuchu, Harun Vishwa ah aaduchu podudu, Vishwa oda Phone yeduthu veetuku vanthan. Naanum avanum plan panni than Nithiya veyum, karthik keyum veetuku vara sonnom. Veetuku rendu perum vanthange. Vishwa Nithiya kinjuna aana ava oothukele, kovathudu uchilla iruntha Harun veetule iruntha vase vechu Nithiya head le aaduchu kolai panna. Naa Karthik ah kaththi yale kuthi kolai panna. Naange rendum perum sernthu sethu ponavagale rape panni, avangaloda pinky finger vetti, trash dumpster le avange body ye podudum. Harunuku Vishwa mela iruntha pasam, friendship ellam kovama maruchu. Because Harunuku pidicha ponneye avan kaiyele kollai panna vechudanu.