Chapter 14: Below Zero

Thank you so much for 14k reads. Hope everyone stay happy and healthy.  I want to suggest a story to you all. "Unexpected Journey" by 13-sruthi. The story was really amazing. Check it out. Plus, I want to appreciate her for her writing skills. Good work Keep it up girl. Plus, she is writing one shots stories as well. Check it out and give some good comments on it. Now story time. Let's begin.

4rd July 2021

8:00 am

At Police Station

Constable Ravin came to Vishwa's cabin to wake up him. Constable Ravin called Vishwa's name for three times and finally Vishwa woke up from sleep. Vishwa got up from the chair and went to bathroom to fresh up. After freshen up came to his cabin to change his clothes. That time Rakshan and Sarath came to his cabin and informed Vishwa that Ms Maya is here. Vishwa was stunned when he heard Maya's name and asked....

Vishwa: Why??? she is here?? you guys called her???

Rakshan: After you broke up with her we didn't call her. Today, morning only, she called Sarath and informed that she want to talk to you.

Vishwa: I already told her, not to come and see me....

Sarath: She came here for professional reason only, don't think too much. You already broke up with her right, Plus she is also listening to you for not to come back to you. Now she came here for interview you regarding this case. Because she is the one who is handling Harun's case in her office.

Vishwa: WHAT!!????

Rakshan: Why shock??? Your spy who you sent to spy Maya didn't tell you???

Vishwa:(shocked) SPY ya???

Sarath: Vishwa, Naange un friend uh. Nee eppo enna pannuvanu engaluku naalave theriyum. Constable Ravin ah nee Spy ya Maya va protect panna aanupunanu engaluku theriyum. Constable Ravin kida naage thanMaya entha case ah handle pannuranu solla venanu sonnum. (Vishwa, we are your friend. We will know what you will do. You sent our Constable ravin as Spy to follow Maya without her knowledge. We are the one told Constable Ravin not tell you that Maya was assigned for investigate this case.)

Vishwa: Yenda??? (why???)

Rakshan: Engala vera enna panna soldra?? Harun ku bayuthu Maya va velakivecha, Harun Maya pinnadi pogamathanu nenaikiriya??? Idiot!! (What we have to do then?? because of your fear for Harun, Did you thing Harun won't go after Maya??)

Vishwa: Pogamathan. (He won't go after Maya)

Sarath: Ippadi soldra??? (How you can be for sure?)

Vishwa: Avanuku vendiyathu naa! Enn mela revenge idakanum. Athunalathan Maya va target panna... Athu matum illema....(He wants me! Because of me he targeted Maya...not only that...)

Rakshan: Vera enna?? (What is that??)

Vishwa: Avan enkida challenge pannirukan. (He challenged me)

Sarath: challenge???! enna challenge??? (What Challenge???)

VIshwa: "En kaiyale naa Maya va kolluven, Naa kolla vepanu." He challenged me. ("I will kill Maya by my hands, i will make you to do." He challenged me)

Rakshan: Yenathu?? ippo da??(What!!?? when did happened this???)

Vishwa: Enna shoot panale appo sonna. Athunalathan?? (when he shot me. He said this. That's why??)

Sarath: Athunalathan Maya va vidu ponu soliruka??? (That's why you told Maya to left you?)

Vishwa: hmmm. Athu madum illama, Constable Ravin ah, spy ya anupuna, Maya ku theriyama follow panna sonna. Harun kagavum, Maya thirumpi ennaku help pandranu solli, yethavathu danger mathama iruka. (hmmm. Plus, I sent Constable Ravin as a spy to follow Maya without her knowledge. For Harun, and protect her from any danger, if again she stuck in any danger.)

Rakshan: Dei nee soldrathu, un bayam ellam puriyuthu da, but still ippo enga kida sonnatha Maya ku solli puriya vechirutha, rendu perum pirinchirika matingale. (Hye, We understand your talk, your fear., but still you tell Maya and make her understand why you doing this, both of won't separate like this.)

Vishwa: Dei, Maya va vidura maten da. Avathan en ulagam, en uyir ava. Avalo easy vidura maten. Entha Harun case ah solve pannura varekum, Maya enna vidu thali irukaruthu than seri. (sighed) (Hye, I won't leave her like this, she is my world, she is my life. I won't leave her that easy. Until this case solve, Maya have to stay separate from me.)

Sarath: Machan, nee yosichuthan entha mudiva yeduthurupa, but ore oru vadi Maya voda idathula irunthu yosi, avaluku ippadi irukumnu yosi. Thidurunu ellam kai miri pochuna, thirumpi varathu. Atha nyabagam vechiiko. (Vishwa, I knew that you made this decision after lot of thoughts. But still one time think in Maya place, think how she felt of your this decision. Suddenly, If anything goes from your hands, it won't come back. Just remember that.)

Vishwa: (sighed) Cheri da. Ippo yen Maya engge vanthuruka?? (Ok Sarath. Why she is here now?)

Rakshan: Athan sonnume Harun oda case Maya voda Chief avalukku koduthurukaru. Harun vishyama unnkida pesanuma. (We told right, Maya is handling Harun case, the case was given by Maya's chief. She wants to talk to you about Harun.)

Vishwa: Mr Baskar ku vera velaiye ille, naa Maya va intha case le iruthu avala kapatha nenaicha ivaru avala vidamadikiraru. (hit the table) (Mr Baskar didn't have any work, I want to protect her but he didn't letting me.)

Sarath: Cheri vidu da. (It's ok Vishwa.)We are here to protect her. So don't worry.

Vishwa thought a lot to meet Maya. It's been three weeks. Vishwa agree to meet her. Everytime she came to this cabin as friend, lover but now she came as Investigate Journalist. That's hurts Vishwa a lot. He can't show that pain infront of Maya because he knew if he broke, Maya also break into pieces. He sat on the chair of his table. The eyes of his keep on looking at the door of his cabin. Maya entered the cabin wearing a white chuditar with orange and pinkish shawl..

(Vishwa's thoughts every time I look at her, I keep on falling for her. )

(Maya's thoughts Every time I looks at him, I falling for him each and every time. )

Maya: Can I sit here Vish..... Sorry ACP Vishwa?

That's hurts Vishwa a lot. He heads up and said...

Vishwa: Sit Ms Maya. Why are you here right now?

Maya: I am here to interview you regarding Harun's case.

Vishwa: Why should you?

Maya: Because I am assigned for this. Plus, Publics should know what is the case's history and the improvement of the case as well.

Vishwa: (sighed) Very well. Go head.

Maya:  I knew that you both was childhood friends but I didn't know that what is the past you both share??

Vishwa locked his eyes with Maya's eyes. The past hunting him for these 9 years going to be reveal now. What is the past?? Keep guessing!!!

Thank you for reading this chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistake. Share your thoughts on comment box. Next update on tommorrow. Until then Bye from twist authoreyy.

Precap: Past revealed!!!