Chapter 13: LET'S END THIS

Thank you so much for your patience and supports. Finally reached 12.6k reads. Sorry for late update and I still have two exams left. I was felt guilty to wait you guys this long. That's why i quickly updating Chapter 13. So let's continue our story. Let's begin.

3rd July 2021

10:30 PM

It's been 3 weeks after the incident, Maya standing at the balcony attached to her room by looking at Moon. She was thinking of Vishwa and what happened.

Maya's (Point of view)

These 3 weeks everything have been changed. I have never thought this much will happen in my life. The worst nightmare I am going through right now. Vishwa, it's been 3 weeks without seeing your face, without admiring you. I can't blame you for what happened. But still you took the blame as couldn't protect me. You were scared to lose me. You would have try to take a chance for complete our love. I just want to stay by your side and loves you forever but what happened is worse than a nightmare.

When thinking of that Maya few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

(Flashback)

11 June 2021

9:30 PM

Rakshan who were came there and found Maya and Vishwa were fainted. Quickly, called ambulance and admitted them at hospital. The gunshot wound to Vishwa's chest may cause damage the heart and major blood loss. The doctors immediately examine him and operate him. 5 hours later, Maya came to conscious and Rakshan informed everything. She was worried and quickly went to Vishwa's ward and saw him. She stands beside him and cares his face. She blamed herself for Vishwa's gunshot. Rakshan and Sarath calm down her. Geetha ma also consoled her for not to worry. Doctors informed all that Vishwa need to rest. After all, went from the hospital, Maya came out from her ward and stayed with Vishwa by holding his hand and fallen in sleep.

12 June 2021

6:00 AM

Maya woke up from sleep and saw Vishwa's face and became sad because of Vishwa didn't come to conscious. She sighed and get up from the chair, Vishwa grabbed her hand and opened his eyes. Maya was very happy to see Vishwa came to conscious. She quicky hugged him and tells....

Maya: Vishwa.... Vishwa... Are you ok??? Romba Valikuthu?? (isn't painful?) she cares his face and hair.

When Vishwa saw Maya with relived breath but he removed Maya hands from his face. Maya was confused why Vishwa did that. Vishwa try to get up from the bed. Maya came to help but he refused it. Maya watching what Vishwa doing. Few minutes later, Vishwa managed to sit on the bed with back support of pillow. Maya thought he was angry because of she lied to him and went to Chief's house.

Maya: Vishwa, nee en mela kovama irukanu theriyuthu?? Naa un pecha kedurukanum, unnaku help panndrenu nanechu, impulsive va yosicha, thappu panniden I am so... ( Vishwa, I know you are angry on me, I was impulsive and didn't listen to you. I did a mistake and I am so....)

Vishwa: (Vishwa stopped her) NO!!! Nee Pannathu correct than. Nee itha vishyam panna nala ennaku romba vishyam purinchichu. (NO!! you did a good job that and made me to understand something)

Maya:(looked confused) purinchicha!?? Enna purinchichu??

Vishwa: WE'RE NOT MADE FOR EACH OTHER nu and we should break our relationship right now!!

When she heard this words from Vishwa made her shattered. She couldn't believe what happened just now. She couldn't breathe properly. Maya's heart and mind filled with a lot of questions and her eyes filled with tear but Vishwa holds his tear. The whole place went to deep silences. Few minutes of a deep silences, Maya breaks it.

Maya: (sighed) WHY?? (she ask this question without looking at him)

Vishwa: because I'm and I was a Threat for you.

Maya: What??

Vishwa: My friend Harun is Mithran now and he was following us for past 7 years. Because me he entered in your life and tried to kill you for take revenge on me. This Vishwa who wants to protect you became threat for you. So I have to get out from your life. That's why let's end everything here and this will be the last time that you see me.

Maya: (Pleaded him) Vishwa... Please ... Please etha pannadha!!! (Maya breaks down) YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING... THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE OUR END. PLEASE VISHWA... we can handle anything when we are together. (she wipes her tears and sit beside him) After this, I will listen to you each and every time. But please Vishwa.... We can't end up here, Vishwa. I LOVE YOU VISHWA. (she holds Vishwa's hand tightly.)

Vishwa: (looked at Maya) Your saying that you will listen to me, So listen to me once. Let's end this.

Maya: (leaves Vishwa's hand) BUT WHY???? (asked aggressively and cried a lot.) I CAN'T LEAVE YOU. (cried like a child) Please Vishwa. (again holds Vishwa;s hand)

Vishwa: (he looked up without seeing Maya) Maya, this is a war between two people. End of this war, one person will die or both will die. Plus, I won't die before his death. You're my strength and weakness. I can't let you to take advantage on you for hurt me. Please Maya... Just listen to me once. LEAVE MY HAND AND LEAVE FROM HERE. (he looks at Maya)

Maya looked at his eyes that filled with tear and he holding the tears for not to show her. Maya couldn't stop her tears. She tried a lot but she failed. She placed her head on Vishwa's hand. She couldn't do anything to save her love. Because Vishwa was too stubborn. She couldn't convince him. Maya looked at him and asked

Maya: Ennaku rendu promises venum. Number 1 Don't ever help me again. Number 2 YOU CAN'T DIE. (I need two promises for you)

Vishwa: I promise. (Both locked their eyes together.)

Maya break the eye lock and she went from there. After 5 days, Vishwa got discharged from hospital and started his investigations. He inquired Mr Baskar to get information regarding Mithran. But finally, he got some information of Mithran from Mr Baskar's talks but few information is in documents, it was stolen by someone. 2 weeks later, Mr Baskar reopened the Thendral Newspaper Office and he assigned Maya to handle Mithran case. Until Now Both Vishwa and Maya didn't meet yet.

(Flashback ends)

Continue with Maya

After seeing the Moon, she went inside her room and see the white broad which is wrote lot of information regarding all the cases that charged on Harun @Mithran. On the other hand, Vishwa also looking at the information about Mithran which are stick on the broad in the Police Station.

Thank you for reading this chapter. I knew this a very sad update. But what to do Vishwa is a jerk. Next update on tomorrow. Share your thoughts on comments. Until then Bye from Twist Authoreyyy.

Precap: Vishwa and Maya met each other.