Chapter 10: The New Path

Thank you for 7.8k reads. Now I want talk about my friend who i didn't mention their names who are Kamelesh and shas. Kamelesh is one of the reader of my story. Thank you so much for being my life. Now story time. Let's begin.

Sarath: Ok Both of them are Doctors in Mental Asylum in Pondicherry. The first victim is Dr. Naren killed yesterday morning, 10:30 pm to 12:30pm who is Maya mentioned when we inquired  her. The second victim is Dr Parthiban who was missing 9 years ago but he was murdered 9 and buried his body. Now the murderer buried out the body and threw these two bodies into the trash dumpster. The similarities in these two murders is both tortured and cut their pinky finger and killed and raped. This killing method matched to our serial killer who killed 3 school girls. We already contacted their family member. They are in Government Hospital to collect their bodies. Investigation still going on.

Maya and Vishwa both were shocked and looked at each other while hearing Sarath's talks. Rakshan noticed this and asked...

Rakshan: Maya??? Who is Harun?? Why you went there and ask information about him??

Maya: Anne... (Sighed) (looked at Vishwa's permission to tell about Harun) (Vishwa nodded yes with shaking his head. ) Anne.. Harun.. Vishwa's childhood friend. When they are in 18 Years old, Harun killed 2 of his schoolmates and the court sentenced him to send him to Mental Asylum. Until now Vishwa was missing him, Vishwa wants to ask why he did that? Vishwa wants to ask apologize to Harun for what he did to Harun. That's why I went to Mental Asylum to find Harun for Vishwa. But Vishwa didn't know about this. After that only all these happened.

Vishwa who listened all this, looks down and keep thinking about the past he gone through.

Rakshan: So, after Harun's topic has opened again. All started.

(Vishwa came to reality)

Vishwa: Guys!! We need plan to end these all. Rakshan, start your work to reopen Harun's case. Sarath, continue your investigation regarding the serial killer case. Maya, do you have any photos of Mithran??

Maya: (thinking) I didn't have any photos of Mithran but I can ask help from Megala akka and Shakti to find his photos.

Vishwa: Can you ask now itself? I can give my phone.

Maya knew Vishwa feared of losing her and again Harun entered his life. That's why he looks tensed.

Maya: Can Vishwa. (looking at Vishwa)

Vishwa understand what is Maya thinking about..... when he about to give the phone to Maya... A man entered the ward and asked

Man: why are torturing my staff at this time ACP Vishwa??

All turned to see who said that and....

Maya: Chief!???

Chief: Why are troubling her?? You knew right 12 hours ago she got shot, now you are troubling her for help you. She is weak!! ACP Vishwa. You can see right or you're blind??

Maya: Chief!!!????

Maya looked at Vishwa. After Chief's talks, Vishwa remembered that she was hurt and she need rest. He was focused and pressurized on the case and he forget that she wants rest. When he realised that..

Vishwa: Ok Sir. I am sorry. I forgot that she need rest. But you can help right?? You can give Mithran's information right??

Chief: I cannot help you!!!

Rakshan: why MR Baskar??

Chief: Do you have permission letter from your higher official?

Rakshan and Sarath looked each other and look Vishwa, nodded No.