Ch 5 | Stepbrother

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Three months later.

| ᴊɪᴀ |

It's been months of my break up.. but still that bastard keeps on trying to get my attention by harrassing me.. I ignore him.. but he sometimes gets on my nerves.. We were having summer break in college.. But I hate the breaks more.. I always keep on wandering in house like a ghost.. But it was till last break.. In this break.. I got a part time job.. I work in a cafe.. Well it was hard in the beginning.. but now it's alright.. It helps me to pass the time..

_____________________________

Miracle.. I'm having lunch with my mom after almost 3 months.. But.. it was all silent.. "I.." Said mom.. making me focus on her.. "I'm getting married.." She said.. I dropped my spoon.. "W-What?" I was shocked.. "You heard it right.." she made eye contact with me.. "I'm getting married again" I chuckled sarcastically.. "Wow.. And that's why you are having lunch with me today.. I thought you missed me or something.." I said and bit my inner lips.. she stayed quiet..

"How can you get married again? Didn't you loved dad? What is the reason?" I almost shouted at her.. a small drop of tear dropped down my eyes.. "As you know.. Our company.. Is still in the same state as it was.. So.. I need to do this for company's sake" she said.. I slammed my hand on table.. "WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE COMPANY?" I regreted it instantly shouting at mom.. but she didn't scold me..

"Your soon to be dad.." I rolled my eyes at this words "He started a new company couple of months ago in Seoul.. His company is quite unstable too.. so.. if we get married.. and merge the company.. Our both company's share can increase.. And he's having many other shares and companies from years.." she said.. I took a deep breath.. "are you doing this with your own will? There isn't any kind of pressure from the company right?" I asked..

"No.. it's not like that.. I like him.. His name is Jeon Jeonghoon.. same age as mine... he have a son too.. he is older than you.." she broke the eye contact.. I felt something wrong.. "being honest.. we were in relationship from years" I can't believe this.. she didn't even had time for me.. but was having a relationship.. "We both the families have dinner together tonight.. so you better be ready.. And don't ruin it for gods sake.." she said.. I chuckled sarcastically.. No words came out of my mouth...

______________________________

I was angry.. My mom had time for her so called boyfriend.. but didn't had time for her own daughter.. Wow.. I started hating you mom.. You ignored me on purpose for him.. whenever you had time.. you were spending it with him.. not caring about how I felt! How lonely I was.. I hungry I was for someone's love.. Tear dropped down my eye.. I wipped it immediately.. I wouldn't have minded my mom getting remarried.. I understand she can love too.. But ignoring her own daughter for that? I'm not forgiving you so easily mom..