- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"oi y/n long time no see you're still ugly" hanma said to me i rolled my eyes, we're here at cafe since he said he's busy at his works still he gaves me a time "go to my wedding or else let's forget our friendship" i threatened him.

he laugh "wow who's that guy? is rhat boss sano?" he said i stunned i shook my head "no he's fumi i met him at usa we both go to same college before" i said to him and pursed my lips.

"are you still working at mikey?" i asked him he nod his head "how is he?" i asked him "as usual busy" he said i smiled "that's not illegal work right?" i curiously said "of course" he proudly said to me.

"that's good is there a chance to see mikey? i want to see hi-" "let's go" he said "huh?" "you said you want to meet him let's go" he said "o-oh okay" this is too sudden i didn't bring my father's car i took some public transportation.

"here" he said, someome opened the van he immediately sit down and patted the space beside him, i also sat down beside him "mikey is not the same guy before a'right" he said i looked at him curiously

"w-what do you mean" i asked "he's a busy person right now we're working at his own company he barely speak" he said i smiled sadly and nod, until we reach their comapany.

sano corp, the workers bowed to us as we walk inside "wow" i said and look around "it's so big" i said to him he just chuckled we took the elevator and he pressed the button until we reached the top floor.

we stopped at the big glass door "boss sano y/n is here!" he knocked three and open it before he pushed me inside "o-oi!" i said to him trying to open the door "what do you want" i heard the voice that i waited for many years.

i still facing the door and stunned from his voice i look at him he's a grown up man now "uhm h-hey how are you" i said while holding my sling bag, i saw him stood up and come closer to me still looking at my eyes.

i saw some sadness and loneliness at his eyes he grew taller, i taken aback when he hugged me "are you okay mikey?" i asked and pat his back but i feel some tears at my shoulders "h-hey" i said.

"I'm so sorry for what i did" he said and wipe his tears this is my first time seeing hin to cry "look sano i mean mikey I'm so sorry too, let's forget the p-past okay?! I'm fine right now I'm okay" i said and smiled at him.

"uhm mikey i wanted to invite you-"

"you're getting married right?" he sarcastic said i nod my head "I'm sorry" i said to him and starting to teared up "I'm sorry mikey" i said again and cried "i already forgot about my feelings to you I'm so sorry" i said and trying to wipe my tears.

"please go to my wedding ceremony" i said still crying, he chuckled and wiped his tears "i thought i will be able to marry you before, 10 years ago" he chuckled and starting to reminiscing.

i chuckled when i remembered that scene where he sneaked in my room and said to me that 10 years from now he will marry me i look up and trying to stop my tears.

"I'm so thankful to met you mikey-kun!thankyou very much" i said and bowed to him while crying he patted my head and smiled at me "thankyou too y/n-chan" he said to me.

•••

>> :(