- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

i suddenly got a message at 2 am, I still awakw since I'm cramming right now we have a long test later i checked the notification and it's from mikey, i open his message.

mikey: wru let's stroll XD

y/n: i can't use my bike it's almost 2 am mikey

mikey: whO care$ let's use my bik3 come down

y/n: wait lemme clean my books

i started to clean my books and notes when i heard someone throw a rock in my window i open my curtain and i saw him waving at me how did he know my address?!? i locked my door and i go to my window and slide it aside i gently go out in my window.

as i feel the roughness of our roof i pull the tree branches and walk slowly until i see my slippers hanging i picked it and jumped down, i run towards him while holding my slippers.

i heard him chuckle "i guess you always sneaked out in the middle of the night" he said and put a helmet on my head i pouted "hmm not really" he chuckled again at pats my head "done let's go" he said and starts the engine i hold his waist and leaned my chin on his shoulder.

"what's make you think for this sudden stroll?" i asked him he just shrugged "i just want to see you" he said i look at him and blushed i saw him taking a glance on me in the side mirror and smile "where are we going?" i said to him

"hmm some abandon buildings" i nodded for respond, after a long ride "we're here madam" he said i get off on his bike, he also unlock the helmet and put it o his bike, he hold my hands as we go inside the abandon building we take a steps in the stairs until we get in the rooftop "woah" i pulled him towards the railings of the buildings and look at the city lights.

"did you come here often?" i asked him while looking down at the city lights he just hummed, i enjoyed it i look at him and i caught him glancing at me while smiling "you look good when you're smiling" i said and smiled at him he chucked and looks away.

"you look small" he said to me "eh!?! you're just inches taller than me" i barked back i heard him laughing "haha okay" he's now laughing sarcasm "I'm tall you just taller than me" he patted my hair so i do it with him too.

i look at him "what?" he said and rub his face thinking that he has dirty on his face "you have bruises" i said and trailed my hands in his band aid he just smiled "I'm okay i still have handsome face" i look at him annoyingly.

he ruffled my hair i pouted and fixed it again "do you also have a siblings?" i asked out of blue as we seated in the formed rock he nodded his head "yes we're three I'm the middle" he said "ohh" i exclaimed "how about you "yes we are four I'm the second child" i said he smiled.

"you're sano right?" i asked him again "hai, why" he curiously asked "my sister dating a sano i forgot his name i think it's shiniro" i awkwardly laugh "do you mean shinichiro? he's my older brother" he said yet i still amazed

"so your brother is the one who dated my sister huhh" i said and laugh, I'm surprised when he take off his jacket and give it to me "it's cold" he said "how about you?"

"I'm fine" he's wearing a thin white tshirt since it's 3 in the morning it's getting cold "it's big we can fit to it" i said and grab him closer to me he shocked from my sudden action

"oh are you uncomfortable?" i said to him "no not really" he said ang chuckled he wrapped his arms on my shoulders and hug me i smelled his vanilla scent and hugged him as well.

Don't be too fast mikey ehe

he snuggled in my neck i rubbed his back gently minutes later i shrugged him and he's sleeping at my neck "ehh?! m-mikey kun?"

•••

>> sorry for grammatical errors:)