- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I knocked at our door I've been out 2 days i didn't check my phone i just want to have a peace of mind "oh my god honey what happened to you!?" my mom said i just look down "the whole town is looking for you! you've been out for 2 days! we've calling and texting you!" my mom said and stopping herself to cry.

"I'm sorry okasan" i said and cried she hugged me "what happened to you?" she worriedly ask "nothing okasan I'm sorry" i said and wipe my tears, i saw my sibling running towards me "y/n-chan!" sachi ran to me and cried.

"we're very worried to you" prim said to me "I'm sorry" i keep apologizing to them i caused too much trouble to them "did you eat?you want to eat?" my sister asked i shook my head "i want to rest" i said and walked straight to my room.

i took a half bath and rest myself at my bed then a flashback appeared i cried again i look at my wrist still wearing the bracelet i throw it across my room and continued to cry i don't know what to act infront of other people.

if a words came out from my mouth i wanted to cry, i felt fatigue and make myself drift to sleep.

i woked up and check my wall clock it's already 4pm i didn't eat last night i overslept, i feel exhausted both mentally and physically.

i heard someone knocked at my door "y/n-chan it's festival you want to go?" my sister said "i don't feel to go outside" i said i heard a sighed "if you feel hugry there's a food downstairs we will go to the festival" she said but i didn't utter a word nor respond to her.

After an hour i tried to open my phone and saw a tons of message to me and hundreds of misscalls i saw some tomans asking me if I'm okay, i don't know what to do right now.

i don't want to see them anymore it feels they just used me, "captain!!!!" i heard someone shouted outside but i don't want to know who called me, i heard some of bikes arriving infront of our house.

"CAPTAINNN!" they shouted but i don't give a damn thing about them "Captain y/n if you don't get out the moebius will get disbanded please!" sometlone shouted, i stomped my feet and walk towards my window.

i angrily look at them they're all here what the fuck "I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR PLAN GO ON! DON'T BRAG ME IN!" i shouted to all of them they look sad.

"But hanma said if we can't take you to the festival he will disband the moebius" haru said, i hissed annoyingly "FINE!" i said and changed to my suit i tied my hair and wiped my traitor tears.

"i just want to rest" i quietly said i don't feel anything but pain in my chest. i don't want to eat i did not eat for two days straight i just drank a water and get out of our house.

they look at me worriedly "are you ok-" "don't bother to ask I'm okay" i cut him off and get my bike and start to drive until we reach the festival i immediately get off of my bike.

i followed them some of people are looking at us, i saw my siblings with shinichiro they look at me worriedly and trying to come close to me but i look away and continued to walk.

i didn't expect to see draken already have a blood on his head i saw mitsuya together with takemichi and emma i looked at some moebius laying on the ground, i saw hanma walking towards draken i still at the back of moebius hiding at them.

hanma teasing them until we heard a bike, mikey's bike i still don't want to see them i don't know what to do infront of them, until we heard sounds of bikes from afar i saw tomans.

as i looked around i saw zuina being guilty looking at tomans, until i saw Mikey kick hanma but hanma stopped it we all shocked from what we see until they shouted to start the war.

but i see myself crying "y/n!" i heard someone shouted my name but someone punch me at my face i looked at angry looking at me with a deadpan eyes, i don't want to fight them.

but i stood up someone punch him, i look at mikey looking at me, as my tears streamed down i ran to him and kick him until he layed on the ground i sat on him and continued to punch him while crying.

"why mikey?why!?" i said to him while my punch getting weak but he just looked at me like nothing i look at him directly to his eyes "what am i to you?" i said and stopping myself to cry "it means a lot to me mikey!it hurts!" i shouted at him and grab his collar.

i notice that they stopped at fighting and look at us "all the things you did to me you give motive!" i said and cried at his chest "i hate you so much i hate you" i cried i felt a paired hands pulling me up "stop" hanma said he gave me to the other members of moebius.

•••

>> Sorry for grammatical error:(