- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"y/n psstt psstt" i woked up in the middle of class i look at to zuina and gave her an irritating look "moebius text us we have meeting later" she whispered and wave her cellphone, i nodded and get my cellphone under my desk and check the message

i sighed and get back to sleep again, i woke up again when someone shrugged me i look up again annoyingly and see hanma smirking at me "what the- what are you doing here!?" i said to him he laughed at my reaction.

"you're ugly get change your class is already done" he said and zuina is already in her suit i stood up and stretch my arms i picked up my bag and change my uniform to my suit, i tied my hair and give them an okay sign signalling them that I'm done.

we walked out of school with some students look at us scared amd amused, we go to the parking lot and rode our bike we go to our usual meeting place as we walked straight they bowed to us i just stood beside hanma while he's announcing that he's going to be a temporary leader.

then the noises began "Quiet!" i shouted and they became quiet and continuing to listen for what's hanma's saying "moebius let's welcome hanma as our temporary leader!" first division captain zuina said we shouted moebius repeatedly.

after we done our meeting we layed down in the sofa with some others moebius "y/n-chan we have magic to you" gibo said to me while holding a towel i looked at them annoyingly "promise only magic" haru approaching me together with kai "okkayy" i said.

"sit there" they pointed the chair in the middle i frowned at them the other members are laughing and watching at us, i sit in the chair and wait for them "y/n chan will be invisible after we put this white towel to her" kai said to them

"i don't believe ya" i said to them and rolled my eyes stopping myself to laugh "are you ready y/n-chann??!" gibo said as he put the towel on me and slides it off "ohh you see y/n-chan is still here let's try another one this time y/n-chan will be invisible" haru said put the towel again and slides it off.

"huh where's y/n-chan" kai said and the other members finding me "h-huh I'm here pricks!" i said to them and stood up but i can't met there gazes it is true?

"yahhh!!" i shouted but none of them flinched "eh!?" i said and look at them confusely waving my hands at haru "ohh y/n-chan we can't see you nor hear you, move the chair we wants to know if you're still here" kai said i moved the chair and there all gasped and clap.

"h-huh?" they can't see me?! "y/n chan if you are still here push gibo" haru said so i pushed gibo, they we're making amused face "hey bring me back" I'm stopping my self to cry it's been a minutes and they keep annoying me "sit down in chair again y/n-chan so we can see you again" haru said then i sat on the chair again and they put the towel again.

after they slide it off they clap and whistling "fuck you" i said to all them and rolled my eyes "ow yeah that's our magic!! did you se y/n-chan!?" kai asked them "nooo" they said and shake their heads i frowned at them and rolled my eyes.

"hmp" i stomped my feet and get out in the meeting "yah y/n-chan let's go stroll" zuina said i nodded my head and start my bikes engine and drive we stroll every street as we driving at the park someone called us and see other toman's members sitting on the grass.

we stopped the bike and park it beside the railings, we go to them and wave "hey" we said to them "woah you held a meeting?" baji-kun asked us we just nodded our head "where's mitsuya?" zuina asked "hmhm they buy some food there" draken-kun said.

we sit beside them and i stretch my arms someone patted my head as i look up i see mikey eating some sweets he sits beside me "you look good in that suit" he says and continued to eat i blushed and thank him.

"uh yes hanma is our temporary leader" zuina said i don't know if this is right toman's is my gang enemy yet we still here hang out with them "ahh y/n-chan" the chifuyu guy called me so i look at him "mikey-kun wants to know if you have a boyfriend" he said

mikey beside me suddenly coughed i gave him my water bottle and rubbed his back gently "are you okay? do you need something?" i asked to him "yes, your number" he said i blushed so hard the other toman's member teasing us.

zuina pushes me to mikey to give my number to him, i have no choice so i give him my number they not stopping teasing us "but y/n-chan, zuina-chan this is our first time seeing a girl captain in a gang" takemichi said to us the other's agreeing with him

"ahh my uncle used to be a captain in moebius after he get retired i joined moebius" i said to them they are listening to me "and then zuina joined as well" i said they nodded there heads for response.

 ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ sorry for grammatical errors