- 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"y/n!!" i jumped out in sudden voice behind me "you prick!" i said to her she just laugh and grinned at me "why are you wearing-" "let's skip class together i heard toman's had a fight later" she said and squeal i look at her frowning

"since when did you have an interest in toman?!" i said to her "now HAHA" she proudly said i can't believe it, she show me a banner "go toman go mitsuya- are you freaking insane!?" i said to her disbelief while holding my chest and look at her.

"how did you kn-" "we texted last night 'coz i bumped to mitsuya in the street and we exchanged our numbers hehe" she said and give me a banner also with 'go toman go go' i shake my head and give it back to her "no"

and walk away but she ran to me with her pleading eyes "no not this time zuina" ... then i see myself holding a banner and cheering for toman "at your back mitsuya!!!" zuina shouted i enjoyed the scene since this is what I'm seeing in my teen age life.

bruises, blood etc. zuina and i used to see that and something more than that,  i cheered for toman and jumped up and down when i see mikey kicking someone "woahhhh" i said and puts up my banner and shouted "go tomannn!!!" i shouted and clap.

we look at draken he pushed three mens and kick them in tummy we cheered for him, zuina and i look at each other and give each other a high five when they finished we jumped down in the bench where we stood up and cheered for them.

mitsuya pat zuina's hair as she gave him a water i looked at them disgust "what about us?" the undercut with blond haired guy appears with a pouty lips "oh we buy some water bottles to you guys" i said and step aside to see the plastic bag in our back.

i grab it and handed to them "woahhhh" they said and pick there own water bottle we spend our pocket money to buy them a water "thank you so much ahh-" "y/n" i said and smile they just nodded and smiled back at me "thank you y/n-chan!" the oranged hair guy together with the blue are they twins? of course silly y/n.

"let's go before the police come here" mikey said and put a lollipop in his mouth "thankyou y/n-chan" he said and smiled at me i stunned from his sudden action "no problem" i said and look at zuina she looks at me with her annoying grin, i just rolled my eyes at her.

"we're going to eat a ramen do you guys want to join?" the tall man with a dragon tattoo on his temple "yes! but we didn't bring our bikes" zuina said "ohh you guys ride a bikes!? that's cool" the takemichi said we just nodded our head and smile.

"don't worry I'm bringing you with me" mitsuya said to zuina i frowned "y/n-chan, mikey-kun is free right mikey" the pah chin said, and mikey turned his head to us and look at me i awkwardly look at him.

"get on" he says i flinched "h-hai" i go to him and he give me his helmet i never thought that the mikey is taller than me, I'm not small okay.

i put the helmet and struggling to push the lock of it suddenly a paired of hands helped me, i look up i saw mikey "here you go" he said and go to his bike and start the engine i get on and fix my bagpack but he suddenly hit the steering wheel and stop immediately.

"ahhh!" i shouted and hug him i heard him chuckle i fixed the helmet and my hair "let's go" he said and started to drive together with other toman i still hold to his waist because he's driving too fast and i don't want to fall.

after a short drive we're here in the mini ramen store and in front of it there is a river and park they buy ramen and they treat me and zuina also, after we recieve we sat down in the grass of the park and start eating.

they are too noisy while eating some of them laughing and making jokes, when i looked at them i missed moebius i spent years with them stupid right, we're here spending time with our enemy, i don't want to talk it with them.

i guess they did not know that we're part of moebius "you're the vice captain of moebius right?" i looked at the guy that has a chest nut hair with a glasses in his eyes the other guys stopped eating and went silent.

"kazushi eat this" the red hair guy approach him "I'm sorry if we didn't tell-" i suddenly cut off "it's okay" mikey said and i look at him he just smiled at me "we don't have any bad intentions to all of you i swear" i said to them they sighed relief and start the noises and laughing again.

"that's awkward haha" zuina whispered to me i nodded as response.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡  sorry for gramatical error