Ayada Aftermath

Začať od začiatku

"Get it together Bolat. Get it together!"

He kept working out to let off some steam, but it wasn't effective. Eda's image was stuck in his mind and it was doing things to him. Before he realized he was rock hard.

"Ughhh fuck!"

He quitted working out and decided to take a cold shower but his phone beeped. A text from Eda.

"Did you reach home okay?"

"Yes, I just worked out and I'm gonna sleep. Worry about me, girl?"

"Shut up. Goodnight."

He smiled.

"Goodnight."

He got in the shower and let the cold water fall onto his warmed up, from the work out, body. She texted me. She was thinking about me. Did she take off that red dress?

He couldn't take her out of his mind. Water was falling all over him and he was sensing her figure, like she was still there, dancing. He touched himself instantly with the thought of her behind, in front of him. One hand landed on the shower wall to support him as he started to jack off. He still had her scent so vivid in his memory. The way he wanted to pleasure her on that dance floor, if only she hadn't stopped him. He wanted her right there, to pin her on the shower wall, he wouldn't even let her take off her tiny red dress. 

Oh boy that dress, wet, clung on her figure. He almost felt his heart stop beating by his orgasm. While trying to catch his breath, he knew he was screwed.

...

Eda entered her home talking on the phone with her friend while removing her high heels and her dress.

"Yes Melo I told you, everything went great. No don't worry, I'm home, safe and sound. Get some sleep you're waking up in 4 hours. Goodnight."

She headed to the bathroom where she took a shower to get the smell of cigarettes out of her hair.

She came out, wore her pink satin pyjamas and lied on her bed. She had this urge to text Serkan and see if he'll respond. She wanted to be sure that he arrived home safe. Or maybe she was just thinking about him?!

She took her phone and opened a new text. What if he is already sleeping? No, Eda, how could he? He must have just arrived home. Text him!

"Did you reach home okay?"

"Yes, I just worked out and I'm gonna sleep. Worry about me, girl?"

"Oh shit! I was too obvious damn it!"

"Shut up. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She smiled and got under her soft sheet. He said he was working out huh? He must be so sweaty right now. And all his muscles on display.

She felt her clitoris tingle and a shiver went through her whole body. She went back to that dance floor when his arms were around her, his eyes were only staring at hers and their bodies were moving along. His hard cock on her butt, if only she could take it now, the things she would do, for him to moan her name!

She couldn't resist and reached her cunt. She imagined him getting down on her and her grabbing his hair, which would no longer be a man bun. She was as wet as she thought he was right now from working out. And he is probably gonna take a shower next. Will he call me "girl" when I make him cum?

Eda tried to contain her loud moan the moment of the climax by putting her free hand on top of her mouth.

"I'm fucked..."

...

"Their names are Caner and Melih Yildirim, sir", Serkan informed captain Celal the next morning in the office.

"This barwoman, I think we gained her trust sir. Maybe I could go again alone and talk to her?! Woman to woman", Eda said.

"No way you are going there alone!" Serkan said in a tone that gave away fear. "I mean, we are a team."

"Wait but maybe Eda is right. Maybe she could go alone and talk to this...Eve. She seems like she has information."

"But sir... Maybe I could go too and keep a distance?"

"I can take care of myself you know? What could possibly happen?" Eda said in a sarcastic tone.

"Look. I can't have this right now. Serkan you can go and keep an eye of the situation from afar. But Eda is gonna speak to the barwoman alone. She needs to know more about these dealers before we have another tragedy", Celal ordered but a second after he finished his sentence, Mahur came in the office.

"Sir. There's been a third victim."

Thank you for reading and thank you for your support! I'm so sorry it took me forever to update, i was on vacations! Your feedback means a lot, let me read your thoughts🤍