❝ fourty-eight ❞

written chapter uwu

"Shhh baby, you have to be quiet" Changbin warned, holding the 4 year old in his arms.

She nodded in a silent agreement, looking around the hospital hallways curiously.

"Where baby brother?" She asked, pointing into the room full of babies they passed.

"He's with your papa" Changbin replied, adjusting Mae on his hip as he pushed open the hospital room door with the other.

"papa!" Mae squealed, wriggling out of Changbin's arms.

Felix was currently sat on the hospital bed in his pajamas, little Jaeyun asleep in his arms.

The tiny boy had a little blue hat on his head, covering the little fluff of brown hair he had. He was dressed in a little white onesie that had blue dinosaurs on it, and his small lips were making little movements as he started to wake up.

"Hi bubby" Felix greeted, handing Jaeyun over to Changbin when the baby boy started to whine.

Felix took Mae into his arms, hugging his daughter close as she giggled.

He hadn't been away from his little girl for so long before, and it was quite hard for him.

But now he had two babies to love and care for, and he couldn't be happier.

"I missed you papa" Mae said softly, making Felix coo.

"I missed you too princess" He replied, stroking her brown hair from her eyes. "Are you ready to meet your baby brother?"

The little girl nodded in excitement, making herself comfortable in Felix's lap.

Changbin gently placed the baby into her arms with the help of Felix, making Mae smile in excitement.

"He's so small" She marvelled, staring down at her little brother who was looking right back up at her.

"He is" Felix replied, using one hand to hold the babies head, and the other was wrapped around Mae loosely.

Changbin watched his husband and kids with love in his eyes, a bright smile across his face.

"Hi Jaeyun, i'm your big sister" Mae whispered "I love you."

Felix felt like his heart was about to explode, and he wanted to start sobbing right there and then.

Mae placed a little kiss on the babies forehead, making him let out little cooing noises.

"That's his way of saying he loves you too" Felix said.

Mae's face lit up at the words of her papa, and she started back down at the little boy who was slowing starting to close his eyes again.

"Night night baby" She said, placing a kiss on his forehead while making a little 'mwah' sound.

Changbin took the boy back out of his sisters arms, carefully putting him in the car seat ready to go home.

"Get ready for the sleepless nights now Mae" Felix giggled, hugging the little girl close again.

"He's cute so, it makes up for it" She mumbled, leaning against Felix's shoulder as she slowly started to close her eyes aswell, letting sleep take over her body.

-

SunshineLix

Liked by SquirrelHan, DarkBin and 9 million others SunshineLix: It's Jaeyun first night at home, and he's already settled down at home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by SquirrelHan, DarkBin and 9 million others
SunshineLix: It's Jaeyun first night at home, and he's already settled down at home. Mae is so in love with him already, as are we 💕

{ comments have been limited }

Seungminnie: This isn't fair, I want my baby
SunshineLix: @Seungminnie She'll be here soon enough minnie~ then our babies can meet!

YangInnie: Gosh he's so cute

Family // Stray Kids जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें