❝ nineteen ❞

Chunja babbled away, her chubby hands roaming all over Jisung's face. The little family were currently away in the USA on holiday as a little break from the summer weather of Korea. It wasn't as hot in New York, but was still pretty warm to Jisung's excitement.

"Who's my pretty girl?" Jisung cooed, placing wet kisses all over the baby's face. The 7 month old just let out tiny giggles, staring at her mommy with wide eyes.

"Sungie, are you ready?" Minho asked, walking out from the bathroom. His hair was still slightly wet, sticking to his forehead in the corners.

"Yep" Jisung replied, standing up with Chunja in his arms.

"I'll go get Mingyu," Minho said, heading out of their bedroom. The family were staying in a rented apartment in the middle of the city, which was quite convenient for them.

Jisung adjusted the little girls sun hat before strapping her into her stroller, handing her a bunny plushie to keep her occupied.

"Silly girl" Jisung giggled as he noticed one of her socks had came off, so he put that back on before getting himself ready.

"Mommy up" Mingyu came running with his arms out.

Jisung had luckily just finished putting his shoes on and managed to catch the boy, lifting him up into his arms.

"What we doing today?" The 5 year old asked as Jisung adjusted him on his hip.

"Well, we're going to go on a walk around Central park, then go out for some lunch" Jisung explained, carrying the boy out of the apartment.

Minho followed closely behind with Chunja in the stroller, a black backpack slung over his shoulders.

The little family made their way onto the streets of New York, and Jisung made sure to hold Mingyu tightly as they made their way through the crowded streets.

"Look" Mingyu said rather excitedly, pointing at a man who was singing while playing a guitar.

"Go give him this baby" Minho said, handing the little boy a dollar bill. Jisung placed him down on the floor and the little boy ran over with a bright smile on his face as he placed the note into the man's guitar case.

He ran back over to his parents giggling, a slight skip in his step.

"He spoke English to me!" Mingyu said, taking Jisung's hand.

"Well that's because we're in America baby" Jisung laughed, swaying their hands as they walked.

Mingyu had been learning English for the past 2 years, and the little boy was particularly good at it. He mainly picked up words from Mae and Taemin, who were both fluent in English due to Chan and Felix.

"Should we get some food for the duckies" Minho said, noticing a stand selling them.

"Yes!" Mingyu shouted, dragging Jisung over to the stand. Minho followed closely behind, checking on Chunja who was fast asleep as his husband and son bought some food.

"Can we go feed them daddy?" Mingyu asked, running back over to Minho.

"Of course. Go with your mommy, I'll sit over here" Minho said, pointing over to Jisung who was standing by the pond. Mingyu ran back over, smiling brightly as he helped Jisung feed the ducks in the pond.

Minho took a seat on a nearby bench, grabbing out a bottle for Chunja who had started to wake up.

"Hello there sleepy baby" Minho cooed, unstrapping her from the stroller.

He held her securely in his lap, pressing the bottle up to her lips as he settled into the bench.

The little girl happily accepted, drinking the milk while she looked up at her daddy with puppy eyes.

Minho just cooed, stroking her hair as she drank.

"The duckies are so cute!" Mingyu said, running back over to the bench.

"They sure are" Minho laughed, putting Chunja's bottle away. He held the little baby up, burping her over his shoulder.

"Can we play in the sandpit?" Mingyu asked, grabbing Jisung's hand once he had made his way over.

"Of course" Jisung said, helping Mingyu up.

Minho stood up with Chunja in his arms, pushing the stroller with his spare hand as the family made their way to the play area which was pretty empty.

Minho placed the little girl into the sandpit, smiling when she grabbed a fistful with her chubby hand.

"Look Chunja" Mingyu said, sitting next to his little sister with a spade in his hands. He helped her hold it, smiling as the pair giggled together.

"We have the most adorable kids"

Jisung leant against Minho's side, smiling when the older wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"We really do."

-

Another written chapter woo.