Chapter 16

Calypso  POV 

         Leo was becoming distant. To be honest so was I, on the island it was always only one hero every couple hundred years. I was bound o fall in love with each one. Don't get me wrong I'm eternally grateful to Leo for getting me off the island but I haven't seen the world since the days of the titans. So much has changed...I want to explore the world, meet all kind of different people.See what else I could do with my life then just staying at camp. With the same people. I think I'm starting to feel trapped. What was that new fancy word for it? Claustrophobic? I've also been kinda bitchy to the other campers...To be honest, I'm scared. I'm supposed to be a goddess and yet they all seem to know so much more then me. The girl here are so beautiful and talented and I can't help feeling, well, a little intimidated. 

Y/n POV

       Since my talk with Caedon everything ha been so much better. he is so supportive, not that he wasn't when we were dating, it's just there's no pressure anymore. We're jut friends. And it's amazing. I tarting smiling again, actually smiling. I painted the lake the other day. For fun. I know. Fun! I even joined Percy in a game of 'who can make the biggest wave crash on Nico without dying.' Literally, he almost caught me once with his army of dead soldiers. I hope this in't sounding like 'oh yeh great he's a person.' I don't cry myself to sleep every night and wait for every day to end so I can start the loop over again. 

       I noticed Calypso staring across the lake the other day. I almost feel bad for her, even though she's a total jerk sometimes, she was stuck on an island for who knows how many thousand years. And her heart was broken who knows how many times. I kind of wonder if that's why she's so gaurded. She doesn't know what to do with so many people...With so much trust to be broken...

     I don't know if her and Leo were taking a pause or what, but they didn't seem to be together nearly a much. And when they were they weren't laughing or smiling, and if they were it seemed forced. Almost like before me and Caedon broke up...But that's impossible, Calypso is the girl Leo died for. He would never give her up....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Ok, fun chapters coming up!! Also realized I was portraying Calypso wrong o that's why her personality in thi might change a little. Also y'all want some more Nico character involvement???