Chapter 9

Leo's POV

      Everything was going perfect. Y/n was in my arms, and we were swaying to the music. I looked down at her, her small form curled into my (not much) larger one. She lifted her head off my chest and looked into my eyes. I had always loved her smile, that's what part of her I remembered from my dream but....gods her eyes, they looked like they held the entire universe. My entire universe. 

       We stayed like that for awhile, looking into each others eye, thinking about how perfect everything was. I couldn't help myself, I started to lean towards her, and she leaned towards me, I had to bend down quite a bit because...well, unlike the other girls she chose to wear converse high tops instead of heels. Just another reason to love her...Did I just think that? Not love...Just...a very strong.....liking? 

Anyway, I was leaning towards her, she was leaning towards me. Just as our lips were brushing together, foreheads touching, I heard a voice. Calypso's voice. She had started to say my name but then made some shrill, glass breaking sound when she saw me. 

Immediately, I looked up away from Y/n, stupid decision really. Well Calypso marched over to me, speaking in Greek, well I think she was cursing but I don't speak much Greek. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

Guys I almost quoted Disney songs like 5 trillion times....I won't say I'm in love, Go on and kiss the girl, and I actually quoted someone from Harry Potter, whoever finds it can request anything they want!!!!

Love you guyssss

-The Anonymous Author