Chapter 7

Y/n POV-

You were just chillin', waiting for Leo to show. When he finally did he came up behind you with his disheveled hair and mischievous grin. And his big warm, brown, cow eyes. Oh my gods those eyes...While you were lost in thought he asked you a question, but you hadn't been listening so when you noticed him smirking at you you snapped out of it. "Hey, I knew you liked me...But your seriously checking my out right now" His smirk grew, if that were even possible. 

"I-I wasn't...ok, whatever. Are you going to ask me to dance?" You could feel the blood rising into your cheeks. 

"I already have, but somebody was too busy staring" He raised an eyebrow to match his smirk giving him a very smug look. 

"I wasn't staring!"

"Yes, you were!"

"Was not!"

"All da ladies luuuuuv Leoooo!!!"

"Fine I'll dance with you!" Immediately you felt Leo grab your hand as he pulled you towards the dance floor. You could feel yourself bushing but you quickly suppressed it as he pulled you into his arms. He placed his hands, gently, on your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck. You were blushing so tried to look away, down or sideways or somewhere...

Leo had other ideas. He lifted one of his hands off off your side as he slowly lifted your chin to look at you. Allowing his hand to cup the side of you face for a couple seconds before placing it back on your waist. You slowly lifted you eyes to meet his gaze, only to find the bearing into yours. 

You stand there for a moment, gazing into each others eyes before gently resting your head against him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n

sorry for such a short chapter, didn't have time to update, will be soon though!!