Pt22 : Void

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Hospital (A&E), Panic Attack, Past Self Harm Injuries, Accusation of Child Abuse

==========================================================

Y/n POV

I walk out of the wash room in fresh cloths that we had brought.

It was just a simple pair of blue jeans and a dark blue shirt.

"Y/n, would you like to come say bye to Phil as he has to go home now?" Wil calls out from hallway. "Then we can head on our walk."

Shit.

I place my dirty cloths in a small hamper in the corner of the room and grab Barnibee off the comforter on my bed and walk down the hall where I see Phil standing with his bag in the door frame.

"Hey Y/n, it was nice meeting you," Phil says smiling.

"Thank you Phil, it was really pog meeting you," I look over to Wil to see if I used that word in the correct meaning. I had heard Phil and Wil use it when they were happy or excited. 

They both just burst out laughing.

Look at them now. 

Thank fuck you are back.

They are laughing at you like I said they would. If you would have just listened to what I fucking said then this wouldn't have happened. But no, you had to fuck it up. You should be happy that I even came back at all to save your arse at all.

"Did you teach her that," Phil asks between gasps of air after laughing.

Run.

Hide.

Leave.

So I do. I bolt out the small gap underneath Phils arm that was blocking the doorway. One of the perks of being me is the fact that even though I'm small, I can run. There have been times where I've had to.

"Y/n. Come back," I hear Wil call out from behind.

He is too close, you have to run faster, you have to get away.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for, I'm tired.

Just run okay, don't look back. You hear those footsteps, they are him and  he is just trying get you back so he can have a thing to laugh at, because you are great for that. 

"Y/n, can you please stop so I can explain, I will not get closer until you want me too, but I want to explain why we were laughing, because it sure as hell wasn't at you," Wil said obviously out of breath. "Please."

I stop, I do not turn around, I just stand where I am with my feet planted in the ground.

"Thank you. May I explain why we were laughing?" Wil asks not wanted to scare me or make me keep running.

Fuck, why won't my breathing slow down, I should have recovered by now.

"I want to start by saying, that we were in no way laughing at you," Wil said while trying to catch his breath. "We were laughing at how you said 'pog', in our friendship group pog is an overly used word that Tommy uses a lot, as we found it cute that you had already picked it up. I'm sorry, and so is Phil, but can you please come home. We can talk about it more there."

I turn around to see Wil. My eyes are swollen with tear that threaten to fall but I don't let.

Don't be a baby. Don't cry. You are so weak for fucks sake, just pull your shit together.