A/n PLEASE READ (im so sorry)

As I said when I first started writing this book,  this is my first ever thing I've written for other people. That also means I'm very new to Wattpad's and fanfics in general.

Saying that I now understand that I've mad a mistake. I am really sorry.

In this story I NEVER meant for the relationship between Wilbur and Y/n to be 'love' in that form. When I first started writing this I thought that __xReader meant that like 'oh you are the one in the story ' sort of thing and not some random name because I had never actually read one for myself,  so being naïve I just put it in the title.

I'm sorry if you came to this book for a romance reason, there will be no romance in ANY of this book because frankly I would feel slightly uncomfortable doing so.

I would never mean to do something like this especially because in the story you are set as a minor and I would never ship anyone with a minor (for obvious) reason.

I can't tell you how sorry I am that I've made this mistake, I will do my research before putting things like that in the title or books in general.

Just to be clear this will be an angsty adoption story between You and Wilbur. You have gone through some hard times and when you met Wil you think he is just like every other foster family you have been to but he isn't.

I'm really sorry. I will be updating everything in the description.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved.