Pt16 : Nightmare

⚠TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Implied Murder, Panic Attack, Nightmare/Flashback.

==========================================================

Your POV

I'm home. Actually home.

Why am I here? I haven't been here is years.

This is still just how I remember it, before this hitting, before the drinking.

Before...

No I can't say it, that was my and only my fault and it had it's costs.

Why was I such a waste of a kid, why was I even born at all if I was only going to cause pain.

It killed her. I killed her.

*Click*

"Hey Jake, what are we cooking for dinner tonight?"

Mum? Is that you?

Like that I see her, the beautiful woman who is my mum, coming around the corner, her long wavy hair not right by her side was a little waddling  kid. 

Happy.

Innocent.

"What do you want for dinner Y/n?"

"Honey."

"Alright my worker bee, how about we have honey chicken?"

"Buzz."

I was so happy, I want to be back in this time, maybe I can change what happen. Maybe I could take the hit instead of here. She deserves life more then me.

"WHERE ARE YOU BITCH?"

"Hey little bee, head up to your room and grab a book, lets read a bit before dinner."

I watch my younger self run upstairs to grab my favourite book. 'Where is the green sheep?'

But I stay downstairs, I know what happens upstairs, and what happens when I come down but not the in between.

I watch my father come stumbling around the corner with the a broken bottle in hand.

All I can do is scream.

Wilbur POV

"Thank you for being understanding, it means a lot."

Hugtoo21 : Take care mate. o7

Ashlenahy9908 : We love you not matter what.

@Kamina_ErorO-O : Take your time <3

"AHhhh"

Eggolover666 : did anyone else hear that scream? Or was that at my house?

Pufferfishy77 : I heard it too.

"Alright chat, that you for coming out here for me, I have to go. Thank you again, "

END STREAM

Y/n.

As soon as I realize I'm out of my chair and run to her room. As I got closer I started to hear sobs and mutterings.

I walk into her curled up in a ball on the bed sobbing, but I couldn't tell if she was awake.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" No response just more heavy breathing and crying, but she did move her head, so I'm guessing she is awake.

"Hey, hey, try and clam down for me, follow my breathing," Stay calm Wil,, don't freak her out more.

"Get away, you hurt her, why would you hurt her, she was the best. Get away from me," Y/n screams struggling in my arms.  

"Your safe here, it's me Wil, remember me, you have that beanie of mine. Can you name five things you can see for me?" 

"I-I c-can-n't."

"Can you try, just for me?"

"B-bll-ue blan-k-k-et."

"Excellent, what else?"

"Ye-e-llo-w."

After a couple more simple questions Y/n finally calmed down enough to talk to.

"Are you okay? Feeling better now?" I say as she lies back down onto her bed me sitting beside her.

Silence

"You don't have to talk right now, I know this sort of thing is hard, so if and when your ready, you can always come talk to me, plan?"

"Okay"

"Until then, would you like me to show you where mine and Phil's room is, so if you need someone to help calm you down, or just someone to sit with you, you know where we are?"

"Sorry, you really don't have to. I will be fine thank you," Y/n says getting twitchy. 

"Well my door is the one at the other end of this hall on the right, but if you don't remember you can just call out or check the rooms."

"Okay. Thank you Wil."

"Not a problem, like I said if you need anything I will be in that room, so don't hesitate coming and getting my."

Your POV.

I know I have no chance of sleeping at this point so I may as well draw.

Crap I lost my pencil a few weeks back.

"Sorry to bother you Wil, but may I have a pencil? I like to draw when I can't sleep," I say regretting how quietly I said it.

"Absolute, how about when we go out, you can pick some of your own art supplies?" Wil said looking oddly happy. "I know I have some pencils and some pen, but I'm not sure about colours sorry, do you recon that will do?"

"You don't have to do that, just a pencil will do," he shouldn't waste money on me, maybe I just shouldn't have asked.

"Okay, I will be right back."

As he walks out of the room, I get up to grab notebook from where I placed it on the desk earlier.

Don't waste another persons money, just so you can do your dumb little drawings, he probably work hard for that money, and now you think you can just take it you failure.

"Here you go, try and get some sleep tonight, I'm sure your tired after a long day," he smiled softly before gently shutting the door behind him leaving my room to be filled with they moonlight.

-=(*+Time Skip+*)=-

Wilbur POV

I really didn't sleep well last night, I couldn't get poor Y/n out of my head, she deserves a life far better then she has had, and it hurts me to see her be so untrusting of me.

I may as well get up and start the day, maybe we  will go shopping today, get Y/n more settled.

"Morning Phil. How did you sleep?" I say groggily to Phil who I heard in the kitchen, and as I walk in I see him cooking. "You did NOT have to do this, you are a legend mate."

"I've been up for a while mate, it's almost 11, I figured you would like waking up to food, who doesn't."

"Dadza being far to nice. I hate it. Have you seen Y/n this morning?"

"No but I did hear the shower running early this morning, so I this she is awake, or at least was," Phil says turning back around to check the eggs on the stove.

==========================================================

You are mental guys, thank you <3

I just want to say thank you. You guys, girls and anything in between are absolutly amazing and I love you.

I hope all of you are having a good day/night/ whatever time it is where you are.

Make sure you eat, drink some water, take your meds (if not already) and get some good sleep.

You are AMAZING and never forget that.

Stay safe and remember that you are loved. ❤❤❤