7. Breached Walls

It was four am by the time Katsuki had finally reluctantly relented and gave up at the greenett's door, going back to his own room to lay in bed restless, tossing and turning with Izuku's words and teary emerald eyes swimming through his head.

It was five thirty am when Shoto Todoroki was awoken by a familiar voice at the side of his bed. Izuku had a spare key to his room and when he was sure Katsuki had left his door a distraught greenett krept to his bestfriends room.

" Sho, Sho,I need you to wake up a minute" , Izuku whispered after he had tip toed into the room.

Shoto slowly came out of his slumber jumping up, slightly startled hearing his friends voice in the dark.

" Midoriya? What's wrong, are you ok?! ", he asked nervously turning on his bedside lamp seeing a pale, red eyed greenett.

" I'm..I'm ok Sho, but I need to ask you a favor. Can I borrow your jeep for the weekend, I...I want to go home, I will be back Monday" ,Izuku said in a hoarse voice from crying and vomiting the alcohol from his system only hours before.

Shoto was sitting straight up now moving to his friends side on the bed.

" Izuku what happened? Was it Bakugo, did he hurt you?!" , bicolored eyes burned with intensity at the thought.

Izuku bit his cheek, he didn't want Shoto and the blonde to fight, and he didn't want a million questions right now either.

" No Sho, it's my fault, just..I just made a mistake and I need some space from here for the weekend."

Shoto studied his friend. It was clear he had been crying. He had left the movie early so he wasn't sure if something had happened after that. Clearly it had.

" Midoriya..."

Izuku cut him off.

" Sho, please not a bunch of questions right now ok? I promise we'll talk about it when I get back but please can we just drop it right now?"

Shoto sighed.

" Fine i guess, but I'm worried about you. Do you want me to go home with you? I'll stay the weekend at your house"

Izuku shook his head no, emerald eyes on the dark blue rug on Shoto's floor. He didn't want company, he wanted to hide.

" No Shoto, it's ok. I just want some time alone. I can have mom get me if you need your jeep tho."

Todoroki didn't want Izuku to be alone, but he also knew when he got like this he left no choice so he got up and pulled his keys from his jacket handing them over to the greenett.

" It's fine, you can take it, but promise me to text me as soon as you get home, and you better check in or I'll catch the train home to check"

Izuku gave him a weak smile taking the keys getting to his feet. He wrapped his friend in a hug.

" I will Sho, I promise. Thanks, I love you" , he whispered before he was out the door leaving a bicolored male to worry.

By six fifteen am Izuku was coming out of his room with a bag over his shoulder keys in hand to be met by a sleepy redhead who had come out of his room to go to the vending machine in the hall for a drink.

" Mido? You going somewhere man?" , Kirishima asked his voice hoarse from sleep.

Izuku gave him a small smile tears wanting to spill again.

" I'm..I'm just going home for the weekend. I'll be back Kiri."

A frown pulled at the redhead. He saw the tears. He took a step forward putting his arm around the greenett.