60. Drooble's Best Blowing Gum

Začít od začátku

"No, the restrooms are on the 6th floor," said the Healer. Behind her, Olivia noticed a familiar group of teenagers.

Muttering a thank you, she walked into the ward. "What you guys doing in here?" She asked but then her eyes settled on their old Professor, Lockhart. "Oh, I see now."

Another healer was handing out gifts to the patients and Olivia caught sound of a last name that they all knew. Longbottom.

Harry looked around frantically as if trying to keep the attention on him but Ron had heard

Harry looked around frantically as if trying to keep the attention on him but Ron had heard. "Neville!" Said Ron, getting to his feet, as they all turned around to see the sheepish boy with a elder woman that had a fox fur on and a vulture on her pointed hat.

Neville jumped at the sound of his name.

"It's us, Neville! Have you seen? Lockharts here! Who've you been visiting?" Said Ron.

"Friends of yours, Neville, dear?" Said the elderly woman. Neville turned a deep purple color of embarrassment, while his grandmother looked at the group.

"Ah yes," the woman said, shaking Harry's hand, "Yes yes I know who you are of course. Neville speaks most highly of you." Harry muttered his thanks.

"And you two are clearly Weasleys," she gestured to Ron and Ginny. "Yes I know your parents- not well of course- but fine people fine people and you must be Hermione Granger?"

Hermione looked surprised that Mrs.Longbottom knew who she was.

"Yes Nevilles told me all about you. Helped him out of a few sticker spots haven't you?" She said, turning to look at Olivia. "And you, must be Olivia Evans, Neville has talked about you as well. Would have mistaken you for one of the Weasleys if you hadn't looked so much like..." Mrs.Longbottom looked at Harry letting her words drop.

She cleared her throat. "Nevilles a good boy, but he hasn't got his fathers talent, I'm afraid to say..." she continued jerking her head back towards the two beds on the end.

"I think Neville is very talented, my Head of House says so often. He's always been a helpful hand in the greenhouses, Professor Sprout adores him." Olivia said, offering a kind smile to Neville, who looked like he rather just shrink up and die at the moment, but he returned the gesture towards her.

"What? Is that your dad down the end Neville?" Asked Ron.

"What's this?" Said Mrs.Longbottom, sharply. "Haven't you told your friends about your parents Neville?"

Neville took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling and shook his head.

"Well it's nothing to be ashamed of!" Mrs Longbottom said. "You should be proud, Neville, proud! They didn't give their health and their sanity so their only son would be ashamed of them you know!"

"I'm not ashamed," said Neville faintly, Ron was standing on his toes trying to look down to the beds.

"Well you got a funny way of showing it!" Said Mrs.Longbottom, "My son and his wife were tortured into sanity by You Know Who's Followers."