However, Qi Yun asked people to replant the medicinal materials these days, and try to plant them according to Ye Jiao's previous arrangements. Dong's help was necessary, but both of them kept Ye Jiao from them.

Looking down at the smiling eyes of her own lady, Qi Yun felt that it was worth what she did for her.

When he arrived at the magistrate's home, Qi Yun got out of the carriage first, and then stood by the carriage and stretched out his hand to support Ye Jiao down.

I don't know how many ladies and wives who also come to the banquet envy this scene.

But the two were not in the same place. Qi Yun was going to the front hall to see Shi Tianrui, the prefect, while Ye Jiao was going to the back house.

Fortunately, Dong had been waiting at the door. Seeing Ye Jiao coming, he walked forward and gently took Ye Jiao’s arm, his eyes were looking at Qi Yun and said, "Second master, don’t worry, I will take care of it. The second grandmother."

Qi Yun nodded, and after a few whispers, he went to the front hall, while Ye Jiao headed towards the backyard with Dong.

Walking on the long corridor, Dong clan approached, and whispered to Ye Jiao: "I just met the wife of Shizhi County, Zheng clan. She is a very straightforward woman, but Jiao Niang, remember not to ask her where she came from. ."

Ye Jiao blinked: "Why?"

The Dong family lowered her voice again and said: "I've inquired. The Zheng family was originally the daughter of the lord's house in the capital, and she was originally promised to another big family. But for some reason, the family regretted the marriage, so she married Lord Shi. Master Shi was originally a clear stream of civil servants in the capital, but this time he came here to be a small county magistrate after being reprimanded. As long as he was holding his anger, he should not ask them about the past, but just say something else. "

Ye Jiao has always been honest, and the same is true for others, but she also knows that to be kind to others is not to always poke back and forth in the pain of others.

Nodded and wrote it down, Ye Jiao smiled and said, "Why don't you say anything about the tea party or flower banquet that I am going to do. This is probably the same this time."

The Dong clan glanced at Ye Jiao silently, wanting to say that the Qi family is different now, and it has attracted a lot of people’s hearts, and has relieved the imperative of the court. Even if the prefects concealed it before, but now they have changed people. Will be easily skipped.

I'm afraid it's just a pretense to invite others this time. The Shi family and his wife really want to invite only the second young master and the second young grandmother.

However, before Dong and Ye Jiao explained clearly, they had already left the corridor and entered the backyard hall.

At this moment, the sun is just right, and the sunlight is slanting down, neither hot, impetuous nor cold, and looking at everything is warm.

And when Ye Jiao walked over, she saw the women who were sitting in the hall talking.

Among them, some Ye Jiao knew, and some Ye Jiao didn't recognize it. Fortunately, there was no need to say hello one by one, and it was okay not to know the last name.

She didn't recognize others, but they all recognized her. Seeing Ye Jiao coming in, they got up to bow to Ye Jiao.

Ye Jiao's abdomen was slightly bulging, and she just nodded slightly as a reward, and then wanted to go back.

"Lady Ye, sit next to me." At this moment, a woman in bright dress got up and looked at Ye Jiao with a smile.

Dong's whispered: "That's Zheng." Then she let go of Ye Jiao's hand.