When Ye Pingrong returned with the hare and pheasant, Hua Ning no longer had the slightest displeasure on his face, and smiled and said to Ye Pingrong: "Dalang is really amazing, this is only half an hour," and then he faced the palace that followed. Humane, "Go, stew the chicken and roast the rabbit."

Ye Pingrong immediately said: "The white one stays, I will catch it alive."

Hua Ning was taken aback for a moment: "What is the job hunter doing?"

Ye Dalang coughed lightly and said in a low voice, "White is good-looking, and it's good if you keep it."

The people around lowered their heads in a particularly knowing and interesting manner, while Hua Ning glanced at the white rabbit with a smile on his face.

She has always been spoiled, but she has raised animals, but she has raised tigers and eagles, but never rabbits.

If someone else sent her to her, she would definitely not want it, but Ye Pingrong gave it to her, she naturally liked it.

Hua Ning leaned forward immediately, lifted the white rabbit up in her arms, and rubbed it carefully. She was so soft and soft as her heart by this soft little thing. She licked her hair a few times and felt white. The rabbit is really good-looking, and it's also good to be a hand warmer.

After Hua Ning got off the horse, he still hugged the little white rabbit, and went to the pavilion with Ye Pingrong to sit and rest.

Ye Pingrong looked at Hua Ning and said, "Princess, can you tell me what you just said?"

When Hua Ning heard this, she knew that this person was hunting pheasants and rabbits. I was afraid that they were all to please himself, but Hua Ning thought it was very good. Since they are pleased, they must accept it. Deliberately hypocritical.

She touched the little rabbit again, and then slowly said: "Although I don't know how deeply the emperor brother and the Qi family are related, since the emperor brother has a good relationship with them, Qi Erlang has already stepped into the emperor. The threshold of Shang. Now that the emperor's plaque is on the plaque, he has walked a clear road, and the road for the Qi family will naturally go much easier."

Ye Pingrong thought for a while and said, "If the brother-in-law wants to do business in the capital, would it be easier?"

Hua Ning smiled and said: "Not necessarily. After all, behind the shops in the capital, most of the people standing behind them are officials from the Central Government. Just a plaque is not enough to make him walk sideways, but it's enough to stand, and there is no you. You work hard, you can always support them."

Ye Pingrong nodded solemnly, and then wondered whether he wanted to get more errands.

But he didn't know that if he spoke, Hua Ning's uncle would be General Hussar, and the promotion of military attache was not as cumbersome as civil servants. As long as General Guo nodded, he would go up.

But Hua Ning wouldn't remind him of this, just staring at Ye Pingrong with a smile on his chin.

She likes Ye Pingrong because she likes this straightforwardness. Naturally, she doesn't want to lose his honesty. What's more, Ye Pingrong is not a member of the Guo family, but a close minister of the emperor. The promotion is left to the emperor's brother, she Intervened but affected Ye Pingrong's future.