Ye Pingrong directly blocked his mouth with his hands: "Ahem."

Qi Yun stretched out his hand and patted his little brother's head: "The third brother is careful."

Let Chu Chengyun write for you, and think it out because of you... but Qi Ming doesn't know anything, Qi Yun can only think about these things, and can't say them.

But Ye Jiao didn't think so much, she leaned over to take a look, smiled and said, "It's pretty."

In fact, Ye Jiao could not tell the quality of the characters before, but she still practiced for half an hour every day. Even though the circled characters she wrote were rounder, Ye Jiao knew that she wanted to write the characters squarely. It is not easy.

Chu Chengyun probably wrote very carefully, and every word was correct and full.

Just taking them apart, Ye Jiao knew each other, and didn't understand what they meant together, so the little ginseng turned his head to Qi Ming and said, "San Lang, what are you talking about?"

Qi Ming was happy, and his voice jumped: "These words mean, let me get up early and go to bed late, read Mingzhi hard, and work harder."

Ye Pingrong actually didn't quite understand. After hearing what Qi Ming said, he nodded, thinking that the emperor really likes Qi Ming and expects him more than others.

Qi Yun picked up the tea cup, then put it down, and said to Qi Mingwen: "San Gongzi said very much, third brother, the way of scientific research is that ten thousand people cross the single-plank bridge, and few can walk across it. Naturally, you have to work harder."

Qi Ming only treated himself as his own elder brother to encourage himself, he just looked at the copybook and nodded with a smile.

But Qi Yun said again: "Then you just do it, I did the same before, the third brother naturally has to work harder than me," Qi Yun looked at Liu Si, "Go back and stare at Dian Saburo, don't Let him go out and run around, get up early and sleep late, work hard, if he gets slack, write back and tell me."

Qi Ming:...

Just now I felt that the excellent copybook suddenly became hot. Qi Ming wanted to say that he also wanted to go out to play. Even though the book is good, he has been bored in the academy for several months. How nice it is outside.

But before he could speak, he saw Ye Jiao, who was still leaning over to read the copybook just now, got up with a smile, walked to Qi Yun and held Qi Yun's hand, and said softly: "Xiang Gong is really a good person."

Ye Pingrong also nodded and sighed from the bottom of his heart: "Brother-in-law is a righteous man, is a family and a country, and he can always think about urging his younger brother. It is really rare."

Liu Si also nodded, but he still stammered and didn't open his mouth. He just stared at Qi Ming, as if telling him with his eyes that reading is good, and how is it good to go out to play?

For a moment, Qi Ming didn't know whether it was the pit that Yi brother dug, or that he dug it for himself...

Qi Yun hugged Xu Bao tightly. When he saw his fat son rubbing his eyes, he knew he was sleepy, so he hugged him tighter, and freed up a hand to pat Xu Bao on the back to coax him. Looking at Qi Ming, his voice lightened: "You must cherish this copybook, and put it away... No, take it with you."