Grau: Well, you could say that yes, I have a lot of experience in war, throughout my life I have seen disturbing things.

Enterprise: I see, you definitely had a hard time.

Grau: Yes, without a doubt, I almost ended up traumatized.

Enterprise: Changing the subject (smiles) Are you liking the thermal bath that the Royal Navy built?

Grau: (smiles) Yes, being here feels like being in paradise, it's like rejuvenating 20 years

Enterprise: (laughs) You talk like a grandmother.

Grau: Yes, I am a grandmother.

At that Enterprise laughs a little louder.

POV THIRD PERSON.

In the port the Royal Navy ships have just anchored and Queen Elizabeth descends from her ship by the landing ladder and there is a red carpet where she walks. In the port Prince of Wales and Illustrious await their monarch.

PoW: Your Majesty it is a pleasure to have you here.

QE: Wales, Illustrious. It is a pleasure to see you again.

Illustrious: The pleasure is ours, your majesty.

QE: Well girls, what happened to the Hornet fleet?

Illustrious: Well what happens a small division led by 2 light cruisers and two destroyers were dispatched and helped repel the Sakura Empire attack.

QE: I see, but how?

PoW: Vera your majesty, recently a new ship joined the azur lane alliance, the BAP Almirante Grau a light cruiser, from what I have seen her anti-aircraft defense is unparalleled.

QE: Oh? I see, I would like to meet that ship.

Warspite: I have also become interested in this new ally.

Hood hearing this does not avoid snickering, then they are led to the office.

On the other side of the base on the beach the girls who are off duty are playing to avoid stress.

Javelin: (A little doubtful) Huh? Can you find out why I am here?

In that Laffey arrives to speak to her.

Laffey: You looked very worried (She lifts her thumb up with a wink) The perfect solution is to play and have fun.

Javelin: (embarrassed laugh) (Although most of my worries are you)

At that Gridley takes a photo of them and then quickly changes shots and now points to Hamman who is very embarrassed by her bikini.