"I'm sure the great Wizard has some excellent punishments for him." I said.

"We'll transport to Cackles first with him." Hecate said still a bit stunned and I agreed to that idea.

...

"Ah I see you both have returned safely." Miss Cackle said as we saw her come our way.

"Yes, I was hoping you'd summon the Great Wizard for us" Hecate said "but for now we need to do something about him." She said pointing at Edmund.

""Who is he?" The headmistress asked.

"We'll explain everything when his greatness is here." Hecate said.

We placed him in a secure room making sure wards were up in case he was awake earlier than wanted. Hecate took my hand and I tightened my grip around hers.

"I won't be going anywhere." She said a sad smile on her face. "Come now I believe a cup of tea is needed." She said.

As soon as we arrived in her room, Hecate began preparing the tea. I walked over to the bed and fell onto it. The exhaustion really hitting me and the warmth from the blanket had me closing my eyes.

"This should help you." Hecate said. I opened my eyes to see her placing the cup on the bedside. There was an awkward moment the Hecate sighed, sat on the bed beside me. I moved over and laid my head on her lap.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"What for?" I asked.

"I held so much anger towards you and all this time it wasn't your fault." She said.

"You didn't know." I said taking her hand, kissing the top of it. 

"But I should have." She said.

"You're a brilliant witch but not invincible." I told her. She didn't reply but instead used her other hand and reached to play with my hair.

"How did you figure it out?" She asked.

"I think I always knew. The potion was powerful and took over my mind. But our bond despite everything is much more stronger. The memories we've made, everything that makes us were always dominant for me to remember." I said. I got into a position so that I was facing her. "No matter what happens to us you are the person I choose. The person I love." I said.

Hecate smiled and pulled me towards her. "You always did have a way with words." She said.

"Well you bring out the best in me even if I didn't know it before." I said.  Taking a sip of my tea I relaxed back down and drifted off into a sleep.

...

"Freya"  I woke from the sound of my name being called and rubbed at my eyes. The tiredness was still there.

"Are you alright Freya, you where having a bad dream." Hecate said. 

"Yeah, I can't really remember it to be honest." I said sitting up. Hecate looked over me before standing up.

"I'm afraid that the Great Wizard arrived a short while ago. He wishes to speak with you but if your not ready we can find another time." She said.

"No I'll do it. This was my idea remember. As soon as this is all over the better." I said. Throwing the blanket off me I got out of bed and readied myself. My hair was messy and clothes were wrinkled from not changing out of them. Hecate took me in and smiled before casting a quick spell to fix me up.

"Thank you." I said.

"Do you want to walk or should we transport to Miss Cackles office?" She asked.

"I think I'll walk, give myself a few minutes to collect my thoughts." I said.

We left the room and walked through the castle to the headmistresses office.

"It feels like I'm a student again." I said and laughed.

"You were always finding trouble every corner you turned." Hecate smiled "but who would have thought that I'd end up being with that person."

Stopping infront of the door Hecate knocked and opened it. She went in first and held the door as I followed. Miss Cackle and the Great Wizads where sat at the desk. The Headmistress looked up. "Ah glad you can finally join us." The Great Wizard stood when he turned his head and saw who it was.

"Miss Hardbroom thank you for retrieving Miss Evergreen. Now I think we should move on with this. It seems we have a serious case at hand." He said.

"Of course your greatness. Perhaps some tea will help keep everything calm." She said.

"Wonderful idea Hecate." Miss Cackle said "you three sit down and I will send for it straight away." She said and quickly left the room.

Now it was the waiting for the next few minutes until it was time to open up about the last year of my life. How hard can that be right?