chapter twenty-one.

Mulai dari awal

"You gonna be a good boy and talk? Or should I cut your little fingers off too?" I ask, sweetly.

He visibly gulps, and I can see his dick in the back of his throat.

I could hear Dad wince at the sight as he slowly makes his way towards us. You're next, bitch.

He rips the duct tape off Zachary's mouth, and Zachary spits out his dick.

It just flips as it hits the floor, and I try very hard not to laugh.

It's just laying there, dead.

Don't make my fucking laugh, brain.

Dad just stares at the dick on the floor with a blank look, and then proceeds to look at me.

"Wow, thank you, uhm." Dad awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

I've never done something like this, it even surprised me.

I can't even control my thoughts most of the time, it just happens. And when I think about it, it's all I think about until I do it.

My brains weird, I guess.

Lorenzo and Santi stare at the dick, while Rafael breaks out into a loud round of laughter. He points at it, making him laugh even more. He throws his head back, and places a hand on his lower stomach.

He wipes a tear, and looks at our unamused faces, which makes him start laughing again.

"When it just flopped-" He couldn't even finish his own fucking sentence before laughing again.

"Shut up, boy." Dad growls, making Rafael shut up instantly.

Dad turns to Zachary, and he just blinks.

He grabs a blow torch, and lights it on fire. He holds it against Zachary's face, dangerously.

"You going to talk?" Zachary let's out a whimper.

"I said," Dad says, getting impatient, "You gonna fucking talk?"

"I work for the Blood's, and L-Leon's been planning another attack at another one of your loading docks." He sings out in fear, and when he looks at me, tears pooling around his eyes, I just smile.

"Okay." And with that, we all walk out.

"Don't leave me here!" Zachary screams, sobs leaving his mouth, but we lock his cell.

Maybe he'll survive, maybe he won't. I could care less.

We make our way back upstairs, and I squeal at the sight in front of me.

Who the fuck am I? I never squeal.

I hug Zade so tight, it knocks the wind out of him.  He laughs, and hugs me back.

"Ohmygod!" I smile, pulling away, keeping my hands on his shoulders.

"Where the fuck is that bitch?" Elvira's voice echos through the hallways, and I laugh.

"Elle!" I laugh, running towards her.

I halt when I see a baby in her arms, leaning against her body. I place my hand on my mouth, and just stare at at it with pure love.

"Holy fucking shit." I smile, looking down at it.

"You were pregnant?" I gasp, hugging Elvira, making sure not to squeeze the baby in her arms.

"Yeah, meet Anthea Zamora Moronne." I smile down at her, with pure adoration.

"Can I hold her?" I sniff, getting excited.

She nods, and I hold her close.

I walk back towards Dad and everyone else, and just cradle the baby in my arms.

I don't like kids, but her? Yeah, I'll protect her even if my life depended on it.

I snuggle her close to me, placing her head in the nape of my neck.

I see Zade and Elvira looking at me excitedly, and she curls into his side.

"I want a baby now." I whisper, closing my eyes with Anthea snuggles into my figure even more.

"I can help." Lorenzo smirks at me.

He comes to my side, and smooth out Anthea's hair. She has smooth brown hair, with a little hat to keep her little head warm.

Rafael walks to Zade and Elvira, giving them each a hug.

"Rafael, long time no see!" Elvira exclaims, pulling him in for another hug.

"I missed you so much, so did Davina."

"Did you find a lucky guy yet?" She looks at him with a smirk.

I smile at their interaction, until I hear Dad's voice.

"Guy?" Dad's ears perk up, looking at Rafael with an unknown look.

Oh fucking shit.

____________

HEY

YALL WE AT 3K READS NOW WTF

THANK YALL SM FIR THE SUPPORT I STG

ANYWAYS LOVE YALL🤍

WORD COUNT: 1199