9: War plans

Lexa's pov:

I heard what was happening in y/n's tent, and I will not allow that to happen besides me with me listening. I know I probably should mind my own business and let them do whatever they want, but I will certainly not, so I made my way out of my tent and to y/n's seeing that girl 'Clarke' opening it with her cheeks red. After a little chat we made our way towards the war room and I started talking when we were in.

"I wanted to talk about the war plans for the maunon" I say confidently.

"Okay... where do we start?" She responds.

"We need to find a way in" I answer her question.

"I think.... never mind" She says but then waves it off with her hand.

"What?" I look at her.

"I think it would be better if Clarke was here to help us, since she's the one that came from the Mountain" She proposes looking at me.

"As you wish" I say before turning around and telling the guards to escort Clarke kom skaikru to the war room. After a couple of minutes of silence between us both, Clarke walks in looking confused as ever before y/n explains her that we need her help.

"I think we need to enter from here" Clarke says pointing at the entrance of Mount Weather in the map that's on the table.

"We don't have to enter at all" Y/n says leaving me and Clarke confused, "The Commander's army is already in there, we just need someone to let them out.... an inside man is what we need" Y/n states. I almost smile at the sound of my title rolling down her tongue, it's cute because when we're alone I'm 'Lexa' but when we're with other people around I'm 'The Commander'.

"Exactly babe, you're a genius" Clarke says and then smiles giving y/n a kiss on her cheek making her blush. And that fast, my good mood was gone and now I wanted to leave the room.

"Who's gonna be the inside man?" I ask wanting to end this meeting as soon as possible.

"I don't know..." Y/n says massaging her head with her finger-tips.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow" Clarke states.

"Good, take a break, then we'll continue" I say leaving the cave not long after to catch some air.

After about twenty minutes we came back to the room and planned the war that was coming until it was pitch dark outside.

********************

Clarke's pov:

I noticed the looks that The Commander was giving y/n as we talked but I paid no attention to it after the little break that we had to rest. We didn't actually rest with y/n, we really just kissed each other until the guards told us that the Commander had called us back again. We spent the whole afternoon planing how to get in and what to do in case the inside man failed, and now me and y/n are heading towards our tent. When we enter I hear y/n's laugh as I turn around to face her.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Why did you do that?" She asks pressing her lips together, as not to laugh.

"Why did I do what?" I ask with a smirk in my face.

"You know what" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. So hot.

"She was looking at you" I answer with a smirk, as it was obvious. She started laughing again and I grabbed her waist pulling her to me.

"She looked at me?" I nodded.