5: Jasper

Y/n pov:

I woke up in Clarke's arms with my face buried in her neck and arms around her shoulders. I smiled to myself and slowly made my way out of her warm embrace, but before I could get out I felt her squirming and she pulled me even stronger against her chest. I laughed quietly with my face buried in her chest, then I moved her right arm out of my upper back and then I did the same with her left arm that was strongly restraining me by the waist. After that i got up hearing a groan of protest from Clarke, ignoring it and following the command of my grumbling stomach instead, who is too much of a dramatic bitch and needs food immediately.

I walked out of the dropship seeing all the others doing their own things. Monty was separating the herbs that some people collected in a run for supplies, Jasper is just standing by his side watching him do all the work, Finn is nowhere to be seen, Bellamy is talking to some guys in the corner and Octavia is chatting and laughing with Raven. After doing my little acknowledgment of everyone I know, I saw Bellamy making his way up to me.

"Y/n" He says in a serious tone and with a stoic face.

"Yes?" I answer innocently.

 "Why didn't you guys come with the supplies yesterday?" Fuck. The supplies. I forgot about them with all the things that-

"I- we didn't ever get to Mount Whether, sorry" He looked upset at my confession. I just looked guilty.

"We need those supplies!"

"I know sorry, but we can go and look-"

"No! WE NEEDED THOSE SUPPLIES TODAY Y/L/N!" He interrupted me and yelled. His forehead vein showing that he was in fact angry, but i wasn't going to let him yell at me like that. I was about to say (or most particularly yell) at him my response but instead i heard a very upset Clarke Griffin yelling.

"BELLAMY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" 

Shit, he better run now...

-I'm kinda sorry for him

No, you're not

-You're absolutely right

Clarke's pov:

I woke up in the same position I went to sleep in, but when I looked to where y/n used to be she wasn't there, the smile I had been wearing in my face soon disappeared as soon as I noticed this. I start hearing yelling from outside the dropship, so I quickly put my boots back on and headed outside the ship, only to see Bellamy yelling at y/n for something I did not know about yet. I let my anger consume my thoughts.

"BELLAMY! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"  As I say this, every single person in camp snaps their heads towards me, and now I'm walking over to where y/n and Bellamy are, watching y/n look between me and Bellamy a couple of times before he speaks again.

"What do you want here Clarke? Don't you see that we're having a conversation here?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Yeah? Well, what I just saw is you yelling at y/n" I said pissed and with an edge tone in my voice.

"Clark-" Y/n tried to say something before I cut her off.

"No y/n, he can't just go around yelling at people whenever he wants" I say looking between both of them. "He did that yesterday, he won't do it again"

"I wasn't doing it for no reason. Your little girlfriend over here 'forgot' that you guys had to bring the supplies from Mount Weather when you came back here" He says his jaw tightening glaring at y/n.