6: Attacked

Y/n's pov:

After a while of just us walking further into the woods, we heard someone screaming in pain. I tried to find the source since the voice sounded familiar, I looked inside of what could be described as a clear space in the immensity of trees and plants, only to see Jasper hanging in what looks like an old tree. He was tied to it and he had some sort of weird grey patch in his chest. I started running towards him, but fell in a deep hole with pointy sticks in it. I was about to die in that trap but Bellamy caught me by the arm, confused as to the why he was not pulling me up. He left me hanging there still grabbing me by my forearm looking like he was thinking about letting my arm go, I was scared to say the least thinking I would die right there before Clarke started yelling at him to pull me up, and so he did with a serious dead face. When I was finally safe and steady in the ground I felt arms wrapping around me and hugging me so I turned around to look at the worried blue eyes of Clarke's

"Help me bring him down!" Murphy said and Bellamy quickly went to help him.

After a couple of minutes, me and Clarke were still in the same position seeing as Clarke was reluctant to let me go, but they managed to (somehow) bring Jasper down the big ass tree were he was tied in.

We were about to go when we heard an animal growl, it was a black panther and it came running towards me. Before it could reach me Clarke, shot at least 5 times before it's lifeless body was in the floor with a pool of crimson blood surrounding it. I turned around seeing all the others with shock in their expressions, and I saw that the gun Clarke was holding was Bellamy's so I went and lowered her arm and softly took it out of her hands.

"Well, it seems to me like we have a meal for the next days" I hear sarcasm in his voice and I just chuckled along with Octavia.

We started walking again heading back to the camp, nobody saying anything as Murphy and Bellamy carried Jasper while me, Clarke and Octavia walked right in front of them.

*********************

Clarke's pov:

We're back in the camp, we've already eaten part of the panther and now I'm cuddling with a sleepy y/n. I'm scared. I think there may be grounders everywhere. I don't want them to hurt y/n, I don't want those savages around her. I honestly don't know what I would do if that happened, if they hurt y/n I would-

My thoughts are interrupted by y/n's giggles, the sound calms my worries down..... at least for now.

"You think too loud" Y/n says still giggling which makes me smile and I lean in to steal a kiss from her lips. The kiss extended more than it was supposed to since y/n didn't seem to like the idea of such a short kiss and I was not complaining, "I wanted to do that" Y/n whispers in my lips pulling me in again, "Me too" I say in her lips giving them one last peck before she goes and rests her head in my chest hugging me from her position, her hands in my waist. I do the same and breathe slowly feeling the air coming inside my lungs and then letting it out by my mouth. After a couple of minutes I feel y/n breath become slower and more peaceful and I know she's already asleep so I rest my head back in the cold metal doing the same.

*******************

Y/n's pov:

Everything happened so fast, Well's death, Murphy being hung by the 100 for being accused of killing him and being exiled from camp, Charlotte confessing and then killing herself, Octavia being abducted by a grounder and then falling in love with him (yes, she may have told me the story), the bridge meeting, then Raven and me blowing that same bridge so the grounders wouldn't be able to get through, Murphy returning from being abducted by grounders and carrying a sickness to us, and now they're attacking us.