"My dad wants me to study law but I don't know" I said when he asked what about what my dad thinks.

"I mean he have a point you like to argue and be stubborn" he said making me look up at him and give him a dead stare making him smirk.

"Did you roll them?" He asked when I rolled my eyes. Fuck.

"No I didn't" I said praying not to die. He took my chin in his hand and made me look up at him. He was dead seriously.

"I'm sorry" I whispered when his eyes were burning mine. I really don't want to be punished. He bent to my face and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Chose a College in this city " he said between the kisses making me smile.

"Well if I study law I will have to leave the states" I teased him making him look at me dead seriously.

"No you will not" he said making me smile.

"No I will not" I said again before I kissed him. We were in the water before we both took a shower and walked out.

He placed me on the couch in the closet and went to get dressed since I told him I can get dressed by myself.

He started to get dressed while I was looking at my clothes to find something to wear.

"Could you give me the grey joggers and bra" I said to Vincenzo making him turn around and walk to my clothes.

"Those?" He asked making me mutter a 'mhm' he took it and walked over to me.

"Thank you" I said grabbing it before I saw the same watch I bought him on his wrist again today. It made me happy seeing it actually.

"Your welcome amor" he said before he kissed my forehead and went to his suits.

I placed my grey Calvin kleine underwear before I slid into my joggers. I then 'stood' up with shaky legs and started to walk to the mirror.

"I can walk" I said when Vincenzo came and carried me.

"No you can't" he said before he placed me on the chair in front of the mirror, no I can't.

I brushed my hair before I took it in a high ponytail. I placed some mascara and lipgloss before I grabbed my warm grey jacket.

"Where should I place you before I go?" Vincenzo asked making me chuckle

"Where should I place you before I go?" Vincenzo asked making me chuckle. Well it was kind a his fault I can't walk so let him suffer.