Kiss Me Again

I look at the computer and smile a little when I scroll through all those tweets. I have been reading and answering tweets for about one hour now and I honestly doesn’t even feel tired, I love how supportive our fans is. I know a lot of them are guys who loves football but it’s always fun seeing girls telling me how they like the way I play.

I know that a lot of people only likes me because of my looks, there is not really a secret that I got good looks, but that doesn’t really matter does it? No that was what I thought.

@OliverRTomlinson: I loved that last goal you made in Sweden last year absolutely amazing!

I Tweet him a replay and smile while keep reading some of the tweets, a lot of them are just people asking me to follow them so I kind of do because I am a nice man and I know that if I can make someone smile by just pressing a button then it’s worth it.

I type in a quick goodbye and tells my followers that I will be back in a while to answer more questions. I should probably do something important with my day off but I kind of just want to have a lazy day.

I click in on Omegle and type in Asking Alexandria in the interests. I have been here together with my best mate Niall before and I really like how I can meet people who likes the same things as me. I may not seem like the dude who would listen to AA but I really do, and I listen to a lot of those kinds of bands. I really aren’t that much for pop. Sure there is a few good pop songs and all but I am more in to a little heavier sound.

I click on video and soon I am in a deep conversation with a red headed girl who understands me on point. She tells me about how she found Asking Alexandria when she googled her name… which happen to be Alexandria, she tells me how she listened to them when she came out an how they helped her when people in her school bullied her for liking girls and not boys.

I smiled and let her talk and told her about a few stuff that I probably shouldn’t tell someone on the internet… like the fact that I am gay and that I actually hates watching football. I know it sounds weird but the thing is that I love playing football but I really don’t see a point in watching people run around and playing. I just don’t find any joy in it.

“I am sorry Louis, but I need to leave.” She says and I smile a sad little smile before exchanging twitter names and Instagrams. I follow her and am happy that I met someone who isn’t out for the fame, or at least she didn’t seem like it.. She seemed to like me for who I am, and that is something I often doesn’t see because people often get blinded by how famous I am and what they would be able to do with that kind of fame.

I talk to a few more people but no one really catch my eye because they aren’t really who I would like to talk to. I next the fifth person when a curly haired boy or should I say man comes up on my screen. He have this beautiful smile on his lips that makes me smile.

“Hi!” He says and damn his voice is absolutely perfect.

“Hello” I say and he gives me another smile that makes me go all weak in my knees, how can someone have a smile like that? I don’t know but all I know is that I like his smile a lot… like a lot.

“I’ m Harry” He says and keeps smiling. He is wearing a Sleeping with Sirens shirt.

“Louis” I say and smile. We talk and I didn’t even notice how fast the time just flies by when I am talking to him. I talk to him like I have known him for ages and I feel like I can be myself by just sitting here and talking. I don’t have to think about anything that I say because I feel like I can say anything and he won’t take it the wrong way.