🔪Panic Attack🔪

Jake Angst

Haha- Not a good ending. [Sorry-]

Different AU not canon at all. In this AU the music club and the jomies hate each other to a max.

No ships.

Testing out if I can write panic attacks-

It won't be that real so-

Obv trigger warning.

T.W: Panic attacks, suicide mentions

Tears slid down the blonds cheeks as he gripped onto his hair tightly as he was sitting on a toilet seat which was closed with his knees to his chest.

He couldn't believe in 2 days it was to competition.

He felt his breathing hitch up in his windpipe, He felt like it was hard to breath..

Why was he panicking? 

He's gonna have fun...

The club trusts him.

Well....

He realized he would have to make an insanely hard decision.

He then let go of his blond locks as he hugged himself harshly.

It was either the homies or the club...

Both of them made him happy...

The club respected him for his talent which no one he knew did to him.

But...

The homies were his chaotic besties...

He would feel like a monster for leaving either of them.

He dug his nails into his arms...

He needed to distract himself from thinking. He had never panicked so much before...

Why are you letting yourself do this...

W-What?

If this all hurts so much. I know you tried to end this pain. Why do you even try?

Cause...

Jake felt himself shiver.

Why was he even trying...

All his life he just made horrible decisions...

He got bullied cause he choose to sing over showing his average dance moves.

He bullied the music club...

Tears streamed down jakes face faster.

What if he hurt the club so bad they thought about-

He couldn't even think properly as he closed his eyes shut as he tried to hit himself back to reality.

He then started breathing heavily. He couldn't feel anything but the pain of guilt.

He needed to stop. He tried to pick himself up but he had to hold onto to the toilet seat. Jake didn't even have the energy to stand up right. His legs felt like they would give up on him.

He sat right back down on the closed toilet seat.

But now he felt like he was gonna die.

Now he picked himself up a little to fast as he burst the stalls door open as he almost slipped towards the sink. He tried to look at himself in the mirror but instead he saw hailey and drew [It's his imagination].