FORGIVE ME NAINA (A SAMAINA STORY)PART 01

STARTS FROM PRALAY'S BIRTHDAY AFTER NAINA GETS TO KNOW ABOUT SAMEER BET

SAMEER'S POV
What is happening to me? Why am I walking towards that room? There my mom and her husband is talking about returning to Delhi and am going to apologize to them like seriously. Sameer maheshwari is That really you
"I am sorry mom" I heard myself saying this to her and I continued, "I will not repeat it again. I am sorry"

But what surprises me is she smiled at me.

Why the hell I felt so emotional and happy? All this are happening after her entry in my life my. My naina. No-no she is just my friend. I need to get her forgiveness soon. Today I almost died seeing her in hospital. I will heal her soon with my love. What sameer again and again why you are saying love. Mr maheshwari she is just your friend.
But yes I will definitely get her forgiveness.

AT NIRMAL JYOTI SOCIETY,
AT AGGARWAL'S FLAT,

NAINA'S POV,
Today I promised swathi to not think about him, my first love. The one who is so special for me turned as a worst nightmare but I need to be strong for my family. Now I am removing the decorating we did for celebration of my cute younger brother's pralay's birthday. I enjoyed to the fullest today. Now I am so happy or atleast I will pretend to be happy for my family. Yes now my only and 1st priority is my family. I will never forgive him for what he had done to me.
I will never forget or forget him.

AND BOTH SLEPT WITH A DETERMINATION FACE.

WILL SAMEER GETS HIS FORGIVENESS AND REALIZE HIS LOVE FOR NAINA?

WILL NAINA FORGIVE HIM AND GETTING SUCH A BIG BETRAYAL FROM SAMEER?