WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBHIR STORY)

Ragbhir reached home and saw his father sitting with karthik and pragati's dad while his mother is standing inside kitchen along with pragati's mom.

"Ragbhir beta did she gets into your control?" his father asked

"Haan if no then I won't accept that girl as my bahu" his mom said while coming out of kitchen along with pragati's mom

But Ragbhir is standing lifeless.

"what happened beta?" Pragati's father asked.

Ragbhir showed them a video which is trending on YouTube within two hours.

Pragati's and Ragbhir's parents eyes turned red...

"How this happened"

Ragbhir chuckled weekly and said, "when I showed her this video she........

"Don't worry I have many copies of the video in my laptop..... If you delete it from my phone also I don't care" Ragbhir but what pragati did shocked him to the core............................

"What have you done pragati? Are you mad?" Ragbhir asked shocked.

"Ragbhir I need a guy who loves me by soul not for my body

"Ragbhir I need a guy who loves me by soul not for my body...... So you said you will upload it on net and I did it myself..... If a guy truly loves me.. He won't see my past and won't see me as a thing which can be only used once....... He will see me as a human being" Pragati said

"Pragati understand please.... delete that video.... You are a girl..... What will your future in laws think of you" Ragbhir said but pragati slapped him and her eyes turned red in anger.

"Enough Ragbhir..... She crossed her limits... Now I will correct her" Pragati's mom said stopping him in middle.

"But I want to say fully" Ragbhir said with full anger.
All are shocked seeing his anger

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE,
PRAGATI REACHED HOME AND IS WAITING FOR HER PARENTS

"Ragbhir why did you cheat me.... I joined this college for you but you..... I thought you will take all my worries..... It's my mistake... I shouldn't have loved you.... Why can't no one is understanding what it is to be a girl.....(she smiled painfully) what to do even many females are thinking in this same way..... My mom... I never saw her happy but she is saying a girl should live like her and saying she is happy in her life..... But her smile never reached her6m eyes.... So for girls they should marry and sit inside 4 walls pretending to be happy..... But even then also I agreed to his demands then what was the need to film our private moment..... If a girl is weak and only male can protect her from bad people but why men taking it as advantage  dominating us.... Why only us...... (she rubbed her tears and said) not all men are bad.... I don't know whether i can forget Ragbhir or not....... But I hope one day I move on and gets a better man who treated me as a human.."

HEY GUYS!!!
SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER
BYEEEEEE!!