YOU ARE MY DESTINY (PART 1)

"When will this college reopen? Corona am going to kill you" Saying a 21 years old preeti Aggarwal opened her laptop to attend the class

but is she opened it to really attend her class?

Well..... NO!!!

She entered the class code and the first thing she did was....

Definitely not wishing her teacher instead her eyes started searching for the person. The only person who preeti saw for thousand times without getting bored.

Her teachers thought she is the only girl who listens to the class sincerely but only she knows her eyes, mind and heart are only focusing on him, pandit, HER PANDIT.

"Preeti can you answer this question?" JBR called out preeti making her come out of her dreamland.

Since it's online preeti purposely asked the question again as she has not listened the question when JBR asked for the first time.

Again JBR asked the question and she answered it.

How can the topper of the college miss to answer a simple question asked in the class.

This is preeti's strength which gives her  more courage to See Pandit all day as she understood the lesson within few minutes that she doesn't need to study all night to pass the exams.

Suddenly pandit too saw her staring at him and smiled

Preeti feels happy and turned her head with slight blushing.

But this was seen by a 4 pair of eyes who study in the same class.

There are SWATHI NAINA SAMEER MUNNA.

Sameer munna are clueless as why their class topper is blushing suddenly while naina swathi are also confused of the same.

Naina removed her earphones and turned her to other side of her bedroom and saw her dear sister still  looking at the laptop with dreamy eyes.

"So my dear preeti who is the guy" Naina asked but preeti didn't answer.

So she moved towards preeti and shouted in her ears.

"Why are you shouting naina" preeti asked

"Then what you are dreaming for the last 10 minutes. Don't say that you didn't hear me as the class ended and it's break time. So even if you are wearing headphones you can hear me" Naina said

"So Who is the guy?" Swathi messaged preeti

"What are you talking about?" Preeti replied

"Don't act" Naina said seeing preeti's chats with swathi

"No am saying the truth" Preeti said and typed the same to swathi.

But seeing naina staring at her, preeti realized it's no chance to lie and said OK I will say everything as she called swathi.

"I love" before she would say the time for next class came and she told swathi that she will call her later and all attend the class again

"So today I will be paring the groups for the group assignment" Shanti mam said and stared paring 

"So class we have 17 boys and 17 girls in total. Boys and girls will be divided into 8 groups each with 2 people in each group" Shanti mam said and all gave a confused look.

"Ok I will say the name of the pairs" saying she started paring the boy into 8 groups with 2 in each group and same goes to the girls but the real problem occured when the last person in both boys and girls remind without a pair.

"Oh no, Since we have 17 in each gender. Preeti Pandit have no pair. Preeti Pandit if you both are fine can you two pair up and finish the assignment" Shanti Mam asked

"Yes mam I am fine with it" Preeti said immediately

How can preeti miss this golden opportunity.

"OK so talk about the assignment and the submission will be on next month. I will say the date of submission afterwards" Shanti mam said and the class ended

"Now say" Naina said but preeti is so busy in seeing Pandit message of what they are going to do for the assignment.

"He messaged so fast right after the class" preeti thought and blushed

" Preeti!" Naina called her

"Yeah yeah naina I will tell. Wait let me call swathi" Saying preeti saved Pandit's number without replying him for his messages and started walking somewhere

"Where are you going?" Naina asked

Then preeti realized she got carried away with her dreamland again and is walking without any reason.

Slapping her forehead preeti took the phone and pressed swathi's number to tell her and naina about Pandit.

But since she is in Pandit's thought she pressed his number instead of swathi's and started talking without allowing the person on the other side to talk.

"Hello hey swathi. Ok listen if you or naina talk then I will loose concentration so just listen what I say" preeti said without realizing she is actually talking to Pandit.

Here pandit becomes sad seeing preeti not replying to his message but then gets glad seeing her calling him but now he is trying to tell her that he is not swathi but Pandit.

"Ok Swathi Naina I love Pandit!" Preeti said making Pandit speechless.

SO GUYS!!

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋