Bruises and mistakes {Part.2}

Selevers POV: [HA DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YA?]

Uughhh! Where the fuck is this women, it has been like...40 sum mins....let me go check, as i started walking down he hall way...a witness a terrible scene, a bloody mess, an awful blood curdling scene washed over me, "...." i felt...weak...then...."u...mother FUCK!" i charged at Alan full speed and knocked hem out with a good punch or 2, i kept punching and kicking hem and cussing, i didnt stop until he bled,

I didnt stop until i was covored in blood, at this point most of the school was surrounding us, over i beat the absolute FŪÇĶ out of that dumb ass looking piece of shit i went to Y/N "Y/n....how badly does i hurt? Can u walk?" I asked in a worried tone, "i... cant.....i-it hurts so much" she cried in pain, i picked her up and head to the nurses office, "oh my! Both of u are...covored in blood!" She quickly took us in.

The nurse bandadged y/n and put her to rest, and... as for me...the nurse took me to the principals office.......

2 Hours later

Y/NS POV:

Nghh..ouch.....my head hurts....what happened.. Selever..beat the shit out of my bully....."Sel" i mumble to myself as i slowly get up from the bed...."Selever??.." ........no awnser....wait...OFC HE WONT AWNSER! HES A THE PRICIPALS OFFICE DUH! i need to help my guy Sel, i slowly walk to the principal's, ....i take a sneak peek, yup there he is.....still covored in blood, "excuse me!" I knock on the door, "come in" ...i enter the room, OH BOY! MY GUY IS FUCKED....C'MON Y/N ACT FAST!