Chapter 21

A/N: Please listen to the song while you read this chapter. ;) Enjoy!

--------

Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya sa sinabi ni Troy. While she's looking into his eyes, naalala niya lahat ng masasayang araw na kasama niya ito.

The promises that he made, the laughters that they shared, the adventures that they took together and it's overwhelming her.

Hindi niya namalayan na umaagos na ang mga luha sa kanyang mga mata habang titig na titig siya sa lalaki.

After all the hurt that this man infront of her caused, she couldn't fathom that she still has this overwhelming feeling towards him.

She thought that she despice him. But why does she feel that her heart rejoiced at what he just said?

Mariin niyang ipinikit ang mga mata niya ng maramdaman niyang masuyong hinaplos nito ang pisngi niya at masuyong pinunasan ang mga luhang umaagos dito.

He doesn't say anything, he didn't even ask her why she's crying but he doesn't have to because she can feel it through his touch. He may not be able remember, but this is how he touched her before he started cheating on her. She feels the longing and love through it.

And then she felt his lips touched hers. It's as if that the time stopped and all that she can think about is how good it is to feel his soft lips on hers again.

She wanted to push him away, pero wala na siyang lakas para itulak pa ito.

Parang may sariling isip naman ang mga kamay niya na pumulupot sa leeg nito habang tinutugon niya ang halik nito.

Ng maramdaman ni Troy ang pagtugon niya sa halik nito ay mas lalo pa nitong pinalalim ang paghalik sa kanya.

Their lips moves in sync, their tongue starts taunting each other. She can feel that her body is aching for more kaya mas naging mapusok na din ang pagtugon niya sa halik nito.

Nahigit niya ang hininga niya ng marahan nitong kinagat ang pang-ibaba niyang labi at hindi niya napigilan ang ungol na lumabas sa kanyang mga labi.

He lowly groan as he heard her moan and started trailing his finger down to her spine that leaves tingling sensation at his every touch.

Her body starts to shiever not because of the cold wind but because of the sweet anticipation that she felt.

She can feel her right mind slowly drifting away because of the feeling of lust that's consuming her. 

But a flash of Lorenzo's face invaded her mind and that made her abruptly pushed Troy away.

"I-I'm so sorry, I can't do this." Nauutal niyang sabi saka walang sabi-sabing umalis sa dalampasigan at patakbong tumungo sa cabin niya.

-------

TROY'S P.O.V.

Ilang minuto na rin ng makaalis si Amelia pagkatapos ng nangyaring paghalik niya dito pero hindi pa rin siya makaalis sa kinauupuan niya.

That kiss that they shared earlier felt so familiar to him.

He can feel the love through her kisses. Ang mapusok na pagtugon ng babae sa halik niya, alam niyang naramdaman niya na iyon dati.

He knows that he shouldn't have done that especially that he promised Victoria that he wouldn't cheat on her and Amelia already has a boyfriend, but what happened earlier just feels so right.

Ni wala nga siyang guilt na nararamdaman pagkatapos niyang halikan si Amelia. Sa halip ay kabaliktaran nito ang nararamdaman niya ngayon.

It feels like she belonged in his arms. He didn't even feel this overwhelming emotion towards Victoria sa dalawang taon silang magkasama.