Chapter 19

Namjoon told everyone to go to that haunted house tomorrow.....Everyone was agreed by his words.

Taezeeb : I wanna go out for a second...Will you join?

Taehyung said ,"No u will not....

Taezeeb kept requesting him......But suddenly Jimin joined in their conversation.

Jimin : Don't worry ! I would like to join you...

Taezeeb : But I don't wanna go with you.

Jimin : But why ?

Taezeeb's P.O.V,
____________________
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I didn't wanted to go with Jimin but he grab my hand and dragged me out of the house.I could hear Tata  shouting in anger.

End of P.O.V
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Taehyung's P.O.V,
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The more I'm trying to keep Taezeeb away from him.But he is not understanding at all.

I was calling him from back....But  suddenly I heard Jihyo's voice.

Don't worry.He'll be back soon.Why do you have always have problem whenever he's with Taemee?

I looked at her with shock beacause I didn't expected that she will ask me this.

I answered her honestly,Jimin and I had been friends from many years.And as long I know him.He has been with many girls.I know him well and even Taemee also knows him well.I don't want my sister__

Before I could complete Jihyo cut my words.

He's changed!I know him more than you .And....
I think you should give him a chance,she gently said it.

I replied her ,I will think about it.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Jin and Naeyon kept talking for a long time.....
Jin started sharing his damn....I mean dad jokes....Naeyon kept loving it.....

Meanwhile,

Yoongi :Oh ! Shut up !Please let me sleep.I can't sleep because of your nonsense....

Jin :Miss Naeyon we should continue this at garden 😉

Naeyon nodded......

Jk : Jin Hyung is being weird after meeting with Miss Naeyon.

Sana,Jisoo ,Jennie and Jihyo laughed at his words .

Jk : Am I right Yoongi Hyung ?.....
Hyung?

Yoongi 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

______________________________________

Taezeeb's  P.O.V,
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I kept telling him to leave my hand .But this guy is not listening to me at all...

He kept ignoring me...

I dared to say ,leave me and go to your fucking sluts.....

He loosen his grip and pulled me closer to him.I could feel his hot breath ......I didn't dared to say anything after this.

But he then spoke ,Why don't you believe me?I love you.....I love you a lot .Please give me a chance .

I always liked him....I still have the feelings but still I can't believe him because of my trust issues.

I then spoke up ,Okay I'll give you a chance if you can impress my brothers .

Jimin was very shocked .I chuckled at his shocking face.I wanted to tease him.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

And poor Jimin still standing at the same place.

Cases of 70s is on trending......
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

My hearrttttt booooom booom