"People usually change their mind when they are doing something that they would regret later on, well guess what? maybe she really needs attention" I sighed. 

"what do you mean she needs attention? I don't understand, you kept saying she needs attention..." Nanno frowned and looked at me.

"Her dad doesn't really care for her,  He only does is gambling and he even goes late every night. He doesn't even take care of and spend time with her daughter. that's the only thing Shane wants, She needs love and attention from her father. And her mother died from brain cancer last year." I said while we stand up and proceed to go to one of the swings in the park. we sat and I wait for Nanno to talk or question something. 

I really study the person first before I move, The truth is Shane isn't the only one who would take the consequence. And the part about her Father's business? it's his fault he used the investments money for gambling. 

he didn't know that the one he used is Mr. Wang's investment in his business. Mr. Wang Invested more than 2 million baht, When Mr. Wang and other investors knew this. they became furious and demand a refund while Mr. Wang hesitated if he would file a case for Shane's Father. 

Mr. Wang told me what happened, he hesitates to file a case because Shane's Father has a daughter which is Shane. If Shane's father goes to jail how about Shane? Yes, he knows Shane since Mr. Wang is a Childhood friend of Shane's Father.