Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world academy

Começar do início

It seems lime the only people who were excited for Magicule controls are me, gale, alice, ryota, and chloe. Kenya doesn't pay attention and just sleep in the back...

Strange, i thought Kenya is supposed to be the most active one.

Mom noticed sleeping kenya and decided to summon Ranga.

"Ranga"

"Ha'i!"

Ranga rise from the shadows and stood behind him sleepy heads and tries to woke him up.

*HOWL*

"HAAAA'I!!!" kenya wokes up, after that he got licked by ranga "HIEEEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Wake up and pay attention to Master's teaching Boy"

"Fine Fine, but stop licking me!!"

After that we all laugh...

[LUNCH TIME]

Its lunch time baby. I grabbed my tray and walked to the Canteen Lady, she has a nice smiling face. I can tell she made the foods with her heart.

"Oh my, if it isn't Rimuru-sensei's daughter, its still surprised me that Rimuru-sensei has a child." the Canteen lady said after seeing me with my tray. I just smiled and nodded. She then grabs my portions and put it on a plate.

"Eat well and you'll grow taller than your mother" i let out a chuckle and said "Thanks" i immediately walk away and sits with the other. I ate the pasta and its really delicious!

"Woah there, slow down, You'll choke on yourself" Someone said behind me. I glanced backwards and sees Mom with her own tray. Her portions seems... Too much if i had to say it myself...?

"Lylas-chan, Sensei said we will go exploring Ingrassia after school" Alice said while munching her food. After that kenya jumps in.

"Yeah you'll love around here, there's even a cake store selling Creampuffs!!" Kenya said

"Trust me once you ate one, you'll want more" Gale said

"Yeah, i will eat as many as i can once we get there" Ryota said while playing with his food and made a Creampuffs lookalike with his pasta.

Chloe just sits there and head our conversation. She keeps glancing at Mom while eating.

After we ate our lunch we head back to class and finished our lesson for today. Since today is weekend, school ends earlier so we head to the city at noon.

[TO THE BAKERY!!]

Right now we're walking in the city. We head to the Bakery that sells Creampuffs.

*Bell sounds*

"Oh, if it isn't Rimuru-sensei" a bald guy wearing appron and chef's hat said to Mom. Then he glanced at me with confusion. "Eh? Two Sensei?" We all just laughed.

"Yoshida-san, this is Rimuru-sensei's daughter, Lylas-chan" Kenya said while browsing the entire bakery with Ryota.

"Oh, wait! DAAUGHTER!!?" he then glanced at Mom "How old are you really Rimuru-sensei!? Are you even a boy in the first place!?" Mom just let out a confused face.