50

A couple of weeks later, an alliance had come up for Shivaay.

The Malhotra's were famous in the textile industry. After a lot of coercion from Tej, Shivaay agreed to meet Ragini Malhotra for lunch. He refused to call it a date and strictly told Pinky that meeting the girl did not mean he was interested in getting married any time soon.

Shivaay waited for Ragini in a very famous and posh cafe, frequented by the elite class only. He was on a call when she came, clad in a short, body fitting dress and high heels.

He disconnected his call and stood up to greet her

S (in his mind): Another Tia... if bade papa hadn't forced me I would have never come here.

Ragini: Hello Shivaay, I hope I didn't make you wait for long

S: Hi Ragini, please have a seat

Ragini: Shivaay, I must say I did not expect you to meet me today.

S: Me neither, my family made me. Honestly I'm not ready for marriage

Ragini: Is it because of everything that happened with the Kapoors?

S: yeah, kinda

Well, Kapoors and his ex wife but ragini doesn't need to know that.

S: Ragini tell me about yourself, I know you are Samarjeet Malhotra's sister, but that's about it.

Ragini: Well, I do some charity work, I don't like to work for money, whatever i do, it's for charity.

S: Cool, So are you  associated with  some NGOs?

Ragini: yes, and I'm very fitness conscious also you know, I don't even touch oily food

His mind was suddenly clouded by his ex wife who loved oily potatoes and oily puris.

Ragini ordered a salad for herself while Shivaay got some pasta.

She went on and on making stories about her charity work, but the truth was, she didn't do any of it. Her mother was into charity work and her brother handled the business. She was a coddled, spoiled brat. She just wanted Shivaay for herself because the Oberois were on top of the business world and Shivaay Singh Oberoi was the most eligible bachelor right now.

After life threatening attacks on the three brothers, they were constantly surrounded by bodyguards and media. Man did she crave for all that media attention.

But Shivaay was no fool, he knew about their business but he was going to make sure he finds out everything about her and her family. He had learnt from his mistake with the kapoors. Belonging to a famous rich family did not mean that they were good people. 

While Ragini was telling him about her college, he was lost thinking about someone else. How her rambling about the vendors in her colony was more interesting than Ragini rambling about her college parties.

S: Ragini, I think we should just be friends for now and see where it goes?

Ragini: sure, we can hang out and see if we're compatible or not

S: I'll take your leave now, I have a meeting 

Ragini would leave no stone unturned, she always got what she wanted and right now, she wanted to be Mrs SSO. She decided if shivaay is a tough nut then she'll go through his family.