Dear Diary

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30th

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Diary,
Today I have made the decision that I will kill myself. I know it sounds crazy, but I have to ... I hate my life, I am terrible at school, my family hates me, and I barely have any friends. The only good thing in my life is my best friend/crush, Katsuki Bakugo. He's been my best friend since I was 5, and he's been my crush since I was 7. Of course, I could never tell him this. He's busy trying to become the #1 hero.

Let me tell you a few things about myself.

-I'm y/n l/n.
-I'm (your height)
-My birthday is on December 14th, so I'm a Sagittarius.
-My favorite color is (favorite color)
-I have curly hair.
-I currently attend U.A., and I'm in class 1A. I live on campus, and fortunately, my dorm is right next to Katsukis.
-My quirk is rainy day, I can form a thunder cloud over an enemy and electrocute them with thunder and or pour rain over them. I can also shoot thunderbolts and propel rain droplets from my hands.

Let's talk about Katsuki. Sometimes I call him Kacchan. I want to keep this short, but all that matters is I love him more than anything in this world, and honestly, I'm sad to leave him, but I have nothing left to live for.

Now to get into my relationship with my parents. To be straightforward, they just don't love me. They have always told me I'm a mistake and they wanted to abort me. They tried to, but by the time they found out my mother was pregnant, it was too late. They considered putting me up for adoption, they even found a family. Last-minute, they told themselves they would learn to love me, but that day never came. Ever since I was little they would verbally abuse me. Most people think oh it's not physical abuse, so it's not as bad, but they're all wrong. Words cut deep. Parents of the year am I, right? I used to self-harm in the past, but Katsuki saw my scars and told me to come to talk to him if I feel like cutting myself or if I'm in a bad place. Ever since that day I made a promise to myself to go to him first. I'm not sure if this is important to say, but my parents are also rich. They left all of their inheritance to the family that wanted to adopt me. Lucky them.

So I was thinking and I decided on two things.

1. I will kill myself on December 31st, that way everyone can go into the new year without me.

2. I will make a bucket list of things to do before I die and complete all (or most) of them with Katsuki.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. Do something illegal
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. Watch a scary movie without crying
7. Go stargazing
8. Have a sleepover with Kacchan
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

I feel like I should explain all of these.

1. I don't really care what is it as long as it's illegal. I know I'm trying to be an aspiring hero, but I'm going to kill myself so fuck it.

2. I've always loved fireworks plus they remind me of happier times. When I was little the Bakugos would always take me to see the fireworks.

3/4. Who would want to die without doing these things first? Not me. I just don't know how I'm going to accomplish these tasks.

5. I've never had a birthday party before and my parents forbid me from ever celebrating it. They hate me that much.

6. This one is also dumb. I just can't help but cry whenever I watch a scary movie.

7. I tend to look at them before I go to bed, but it's not the same as laying down on the grass blanket and staring up for hours.

8. This one is self-explanatory.

9. I feel like this could be fun to do with Katsuki.

10. Yes, this is sad but at least I will learn.

I want to make this book as a keepsake for Katsuki once I pass. From now on I will say "Dear Katsuki".

Goodnight <3

__
A/N:

please don't forget to comment and vote as you read! if you enjoy my writing then follow and check out my other books <3

each of the gifs at the beginning of the chapter will have something to do with that chapter. for example, this gif is someone writing in a book and this chapter is where y/n decides to start writing in a journal before she dies

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

Word Count: 790