Lancelot and Guinevere

Start from the beginning

"I'm not leaving you behind!" Morgana cried.

"I will stay behind with her, please get to Camelot." Covetina pleaded.

"Morgana, go! Please! You must get help!" Gwen said.

"Take this." Morgana said. She handed the sword to Coventina. Morgana ran off. Gwen and Coventina hid behind a tree, then jumps out and takes down the man pursuing them. Covnetina screamed as one of the men managed to grab both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived back at the campsite, Kendrick was furious. "How could you let her escape?! Eh?! You bring me the servants! They are worthless to us!" He yelled. He grabbed Coventina's face looking her over, Covnetina nose twitched from the rotten smell coming from him. He took Morgana's cloak and dress, shoving them into Covnetina's arms.

"Put 'em on." He commanded.

Coventina shook her head. "What are you going to do with me?" She asked. She ran a hand over the red cloak, knowing it was one of Morgana's favorite, her scent was coming off, making Coventina make her decision, if she would return home to Morgana, she would impersonate her mistress.

"Hengist has never met the Lady Morgana. For all he knows, you could be Uther Pendragon's ward." Kendrick said.

"Fine, I will be Lady Morgana, but I wish for no harm to come to my servant." Coventina said. She hesitately removed her dress, by undoing her corset, leaving her in her outerwear. She could feel all of the men's stares as she changed. As she fastened the cloak, she was put into a cart with Gwen. Before long, Coventina and Gwen were being escorted into Hengist's fortress.

"Kendrick, I was beginning to think you'd failed me." Hengist said, standing up from a throne.

"May I present the Lady Morgana." Kendrick said. He pulled the hood of the cloak from Coventina's head, revealing herself to the king.

"You're as beautiful as they say, Lady Morgana." Hengist said.

Coventina held her own as he approached her. I demand that you release my servant and I immediately!"

"Just as soon as Uther Pendragon pays your ransom. In the meantime, you'll be my guest." Hengist said.

Coventina scoffed, "Do not flatter yourself. I am not your guest! I am your prisoner!" She turned away, walking off, getting grabbed by one of Hengist's men.

"As you wish. Take them to the dungeon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coventina curled up to Gwen on the tiny bed in the dungeon.

"Gwen, do you think that we will get out of here?" She questioned.

Gwen sighed, "I honestly think Arthur will get yelled at by Morgana, and she will persuade him to come." She said. Coventina chuckled, knowing that was what Morgana was probably doing right now.

One of the bandits came and collected Coventina and Gwen for dinner, it was odd to actually be served a decent meal, sure Coventina was able to cook a meal with stuff she brought from the market, and sometimes she would sneak out of the food out of the kitchen.

"Silence! Our royal guest, Lady Morgana has grown bored! She needs entertaining." Hengist said. Covnetina sighed, she was bored, she never got the thrill of men fighting each other. Hengist nodded to someone. a gate opens to a cage and a gladiator strutted out.

"Bring on the challenger." Hengist commanded. A man walked out, Covnetina raised a man, that man looked familiar, she turned to look at Gwen to see a surprised expression on her face.